New Contributor

Aloe Vera as a facial moisturizer?

Has anyone used Aloe Vera as a facial moisturizer? I have been doing so lately. After cleansing my face in the mornings I apply Aloe Vera Gel generously to a damp skin. After it sets for a bit, I then apply my regular moisturizer (Olay) sometimes with a few drops of one of the facial oils mixed in it and lastly apply my makeup (liquid). It seems that my face looks better all day when I do this as my face is very dry. I would like to know who else used Aloe Vera on their face. I know that it is used mainly for sunburns, etc. but I really like it on my face in place of serums. What brands are best? Many thanx for your help.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View