Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I am happy for her! I hope we all are, as women. I can not imagine trying to have a family when she had such irregular hours, her kids'schedules, etc. It's just difficult every day.

I know that she said, and other hosts as well, that she got up at 4am every morning to start her day...exhausting after while.

I love Nick and love his products.  Now he has a beautiful redhead working for him. Being a rep is much easier, timewise, that being a host.

Good for you, Albany! You changed your life....and, as women, I hope we can all be happy for her....Yes?

@65and fabulous

WELL SAID!

How nice to see a post with women supporting women.

We see way too many posts on these forums (and I don't mean this thread necessarily) with women taking pot shots at other women.

Poor Patti Reilly can't even move on this many years later without getting bashed and rebashed on another thread.

Best of luck to Albany in her new endeavors!!!

Respected Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I did not know she is working for Nick C. now. I do remember her saying she only uses Wen when she was a host. I guess she needs a job and I bet she still uses WEN. She bought gallons of it and has to use it up. Lol

ANd you believe her when she said this???  YOu must not watch a lot of the Q beauty programs.  EVery host says the only use. XYZ product when they are on the air selling XYZ product.  WEN today, Nich Chavez tomorrow it's all part of the sell sell, sell.  SKin care and make up products are the worst.  I have heard hosts say they only use PTR products one week and the next week say the same thing about Dr. Danese Products.

And the gullible continue to buy!  HAHA!  I was just getting ready to post the same thing @KathyPet.  

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Well so much for what she said about "spending more time with her family"........

Her family more than likely went with her, Australia is not around the corner @Spurt.

@JaneMarple

My point was her reason for quitting QVC per her FB was that she wanted to spend time with her kids, but now she is back working again at another job......And I think its rather obvious if she moved to Australia her kids would be with her......BUT does her new job really match up with the reason she gave for leaving QVC and may I add without any fan fare.....even Patti Reilly got recognized for her time with QVC when she left....but all Albany gets is time to post a brief message to her QVC followers on her QVC FB Page before QVC removed it since she was no longer a host.....At one time she must have been highly thought of by QVC and Management she was even chosen out of all the hosts to be the host in a video given to stockholders.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Albany is most likely working as a consultant and can pick and choose what she want to represent, allowing her more free time with her family. As far as The "Q" is concerned, who really knows the true story both those involved? I wish her good luck.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Well so much for what she said about "spending more time with her family"........

Her family more than likely went with her, Australia is not around the corner @Spurt.

I don't know. Her kids are in school.  I'm not sure how small they are but what would she do with them while she was on air?  Maybe going once would be a nice vacay with them but not every time.  I can't imagine Nick is going to pay for airfare for her and the kids everytime.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@JaneMarple

My point was her reason for quitting QVC per her FB was that she wanted to spend time with her kids, but now she is back working again at another job......And I think its rather obvious if she moved to Australia her kids would be with her......BUT does her new job really match up with the reason she gave for leaving QVC and may I add without any fan fare.....even Patti Reilly got recognized for her time with QVC when she left....but all Albany gets is time to post a brief message to her QVC followers on her QVC FB Page before QVC removed it since she was no longer a host.....At one time she must have been highly thought of by QVC and Management she was even chosen out of all the hosts to be the host in a video given to stockholders.........

I don't think she moved and my guess is because of a non-compete clause, she couldn't do anything on tv here and needed a job to make money since it's just her now.  So her choice was find something that doesn't violate her non-compete clause.  Enter a job with Nick traveling all the way to Australia.  LOL