Regular Contributor

Watching her on Lock & Lock.  She is such an attractive lady.  Hoping she will let her hair grow out again.  She has hair & legs to die for🍃🍂🌿

Esteemed Contributor

I was just thinking how pretty she looks today....I love when the hosts dress conservatively...

I don't see her very often...she is pleasant to listen to this morning..

Honored Contributor

She has a very sing-song voice.

I liked her hair longer, but she's very pretty and has a really nice figure.  One can tell she works out a lot!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Love watching Albany  Her energy, intelligence and kindness makes her so adorbs.  She is a beautiful woman.

Respected Contributor

Quick witted.  Smiley Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I've always liked her personality. I'm guessing she is a fun-to-be-around mom, too.  Also liked her longer hairstyle with curls.  All in all, Albany is beautiful. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Albany has grown on me .... she is a great, fun host!! .... I like her hair short the way she has it now ... it makes her face look beautiful!!!!! ... I enjoy watching her!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Albany as long as she is with a rather "calm" vendor or by herself.  Pair her with Susan G....and oh no, I have to change the channel.