Esteemed Contributor

I never heard that. I thought he and Cristina were friends. She sang with him and was in his Move Like Jagger video. Anyway if you watch The Voice, Adam has changed so much since his wife was pregnant. He was very opinionated before (which I rather like in people). Now he seems so much more laid back and he watches everything he says. Id say more mature.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

This is a track by Adam's group "Maroon 5". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09R8_2nJtjg

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't know him.  I wonder if maybe you put his last name in the thread title that more people would respond, as they know who it's about.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt

I agree ... how is anyone supposed to know who "Adam" is?

Honored Contributor

Congrats,

Image result for baby girl word images

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I don't know him.  I wonder if maybe you put his last name in the thread title that more people would respond, as they know who it's about.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt

I agree ... how is anyone supposed to know who "Adam" is?

Same here.  I had no idea and just opened it to see who Adam was.   Last name would help.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

I am so happy for him!

Big Maroon 5 and Adam Levine fan here! HeartSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Adam is a dad

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

Adam Levine is one of the coachs on the NBC show The Voice.

Adam Levine & Behati PrinslooAdam Levine and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 87th Annual Academy Awards.Gregg DeGuire/WireImage

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards

Respected Contributor

I honestly can't think of any Maroon 5 song that doesn't grate on my ears.