Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised no one posted this. No Adam Levine fans? (I love him & Maroon 5).

Anyway Adam and his wife Behati welcomed a little girl named Dusty Rose into the world on the 21st.

Some are laughing at her name. I like it. Reminds me of Dusty Springfield the singer.

He posted a pic on his facebook page yesterday holding the baby. So cute! And I think its wonderful they posted the pic and did not shop around to sell pictures to magazines like some do!

I wish them the best!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

I am surprised no one posted this. No Adam Levine fans? (I love him & Maroon 5).

Anyway Adam and his wife Behati welcomed a little girl named Dusty Rose into the world on the 21st.

Some are laughing at her name. I like it. Reminds me of Dusty Springfield the singer.

He posted a pic on his facebook page yesterday holding the baby. So cute! And I think its wonderful they posted the pic and did not shop around to sell pictures to magazines like some do!

I wish them the best!

I'm happy for them too because babies are blessings. But to be fair most of the celebrities who post 1st photos in magazines donate the money to charity.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I don't know him.  I wonder if maybe you put his last name in the thread title that more people would respond, as they know who it's about.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Relative to many celebrity baby names, I thought Dusty Rose was pretty tame.....in the vicinity of being a  regular name. 

Love Adam, of course. He's talented, nice, generous, cute, etc. I don't know anything about his wife at all except that she's a model.

Trusted Contributor

He paid for the funeral of the young lady who was his mentee. After I heard that, I thought he must be a really good guy. Congratulations to Adam and his wife!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

He paid for the funeral of the young lady who was his mentee. After I heard that, I thought he must be a really good guy. Congratulations to Adam and his wife!

I used to think that until I heard what he called Christina Aguilera, not soo much...........

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH so you can't just leave us hanging...what did you hear that he said about her?

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@SydneyH so you can't just leave us hanging...what did you hear that he said about her?

This was several seasons ago, Christina claims he called her the c word in a Rolling Stone interview, nice right?  

Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

This was several seasons ago, Christina claims he called her the c word in a Rolling Stone interview, nice right?  

C for Christina?  Of course I believe everything that comes out of her mouth!

Honored Contributor

C for Christina?  Of course I believe everything that comes out of her mouth!

??  Either way, he didn't deny the ummm 'tension' between them on the set of The Voice during the time in question, not that I really care either way........so in this case I believe her comments to be true, no biggie.