Honored Contributor

ANY BIG SALES THIS MONDAY THAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

I haven't seen any great sales that appeal to me so far this weekend.  Have you seen anything you think is a great buy?  

I don't have anything to report but I thought I would ask you power shoppers out there and see if I've missed anything!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANY BIG SALES THIS MONDAY THAT WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

[ Edited ]

Everyone has mattresses on sale. Chico's has 40% off and JJill has 40% off sale items. BR 40% off (coupon needed?) Land's End has 30% off full price items with code and pin. Was going to purchase two tops until I read the reviews. Disapointing when their quality is lacking.

Only thing I bought was a Linea item on the bay.. Over 45% off, free shipping and still in stock at full price here in the same color.

Honored Contributor

Every retailer.....everywhere has huge sales this week.  B&M, online, catalogs they are all have those 30%, 40%, 50% sales.  Some started last Monday.  I  scores of emails from every retailer I ever shopped with in the past 5 years...lol    I wish I needed something.  Sale prices are nice but I don't buy things because they are on sale..  If I wasn't going to buy something at full price, I'm not going to buy it just because it's 40% off.  Chicos had some nice things and since their prices are steep for what they sell, I did take a look.  I like their no iron shirts and if they had a red one, I would have bought it but they didn't have any in red.  Not in the store anyway.

Honored Contributor

I must not be doing my job as a good consumer!  Haven't gotten any good e-mail sales this weekend!  OH NO!