Trusted Contributor

Re: A study about Dr. Oz: less than half of his claims are backed up by science

And I appreciate it too SoftRaindrops, mahalo. But no, Noel. Don't assume that. I don't have a doctor and didn't want to go to the ER on Thanksgiving. It's awful there and I have trust issues. I probably should have gone to a regular doctor office (if I had one) the following day if only for my stitches in my split open lip but hindsight in 20/20.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Respected Contributor

On 12/21/2014 NoelSeven said:
On 12/21/2014 SoftRaindrops said:
On 12/20/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

Mahalo and thanks for asking. I had a <em>"nice trip and a flat on face first run in with a sidewalk"</em>. Concrete is HARD. And I only fell from 5 feet up, literally. From the top of my head to the sidewalk is only 5'! Wonder if a 6' tall person would smash their face up worse than this? It's been over 3 weeks (Thanksgiving Day) and I still have black eyes. Still too dark and big an area for make-up. Anyway my nose is still tender and fat and it hurts too much to fiddle with my face. My lip is still split or torn too. Hopefully all that will heal eventually. I'm most concerned about shoulder pain through elbow and wrist that I wasn't even aware of at the time.

Did not want to intrude in your conversation but I hope you heal quickly. So sorry about your fall...

SoftRaindrops, You are never an intrusion, it's always nice to see you Smile

Thanks, Noel. I hope you have a joyous holiday season and a very healthy and Happy New Year!

Respected Contributor

On 12/21/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

And I appreciate it too SoftRaindrops, mahalo. But no, Noel. Don't assume that. I don't have a doctor and didn't want to go to the ER on Thanksgiving. It's awful there and I have trust issues. I probably should have gone to a regular doctor office (if I had one) the following day if only for my stitches in my split open lip but hindsight in 20/20.

MrsSweetieBear, I do hope that you find a doctor you can have trust in. Please take care of yourself.

Honored Contributor

A study about Dr. Oz: less than half of his claims are backed up by science

But they say 97% of "select scientists" believe in Global Warming, opps, Climate Change.

I ain't one that replies completely on science because way too many of them can be, and are, what you say "bought".

hckynut(john)