QVC Customer Care

Re: A get well thread for @hckynut

This post has been removed by QVC contains personal info.

Respected Contributor

Hope John had a nice Veterans Day. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone, I heard from John today and you'll be happy to know he's doing well. He gave me permission to tell you what he's been up to. This is part of what he wrote to me:

PS: @hckynut thank you for your quick response!

"Will probably start posting again somewhere in the future, but right now I am enjoying having Cindy home so much more and being able to see her enjoy her life much more since her retirement. She now is able to spend more time with our animals and also with the Boxer dogs that she helps rescue that mean so much to her. It would be fine with me if you want to say something on the QVC Board to let those that were/are concerned about Cindy and myself.

Thank them for their concerns about Cindy and myself and let them know that I am very appreciative of their thinking of us during the time I have not been posting. So many are those I consider to be be genuine in their concern for our well being and that of our furry family. As I mentioned in my e-mail to you, we are both doing very well right now, and I am hoping that 2015 will be a much kinder year to Cindy than last year when she had so many issues with emergency surgeries and her late 2014 stroke."

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I am glad it sounds that John is on his way to recovery.

Honored Contributor

Seems odd to me, he could not post and let those know ,out of concern that people cared about him.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

Seems odd to me, he could not post and let those know ,out of concern that people cared about him.

He posted just yesterday in community chat! Here is his post~

Thank You

I appreciate everyone's concern for us. Sunny sent me an e-mail about a thread. Am undergoing a healing process and needed an Iron Infusion today.

Blessings to everyone,

hckynut

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what's wrong with John?  I gather he's at home now.

Valued Contributor

Wishing you peace and comfort. Positivity is really a key factor in health/healing. Remain positive in your thoughts and actions (and responses to others) and I am sure you will find a more tolerable recovery and peace of mind. Best wishes.

Trusted Contributor

I am just reading this now for the first time.  I wish nothing but the best and a speedy recovery for hckynut!!!  He  was so kind to me when I was going through eye surgery and other difficult time. I hope you are doing well, hckynut!!!  Please keep us updated.

Honored Contributor

I'm just now seeing this thread. I'll add my "feel better" wishes for you @hckynut, and I'm glad to read you can enjoy the holidays with your Cindy. I will pray for both of you! Smiley Happy