Esteemed Contributor

Re: A-Rod(Alex Rodriguez!

[ Edited ]

I think he's better looking than Jennifer.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

She's been around the block a few times herself.

Honored Contributor

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:

She's been around the block a few times herself.

You mean the one she came from - "Jenny from the Block"?

Respected Contributor

Well, they belong together then because she's a serial dater too - she's had quite a few men in her life.  Lately she seems to be with someone different every week.  She's beautiful though. Maybe that's what they like, someone who won't get serious, just hav'in some fun! 

Honored Contributor

Ok for me, this is Kardashian country . . . who can deliver the most hits and clicks (as apparently she is no longer involved with Drake) . . . . good for them but of not a lot of interest for me.

Please remember whenever you click on one of those stores/exclusives they are being compensated for the content.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A-Rod(Alex Rodriguez!

[ Edited ]

Geez, why so many think that celebs owe anyone an excuse or reason to date as much as they like is beyond me. 

If a female 'gets around', it's her business. Afterall, women have come a long way so that they don't owe anyone a reason as to who they date or keep company with, and how many they date or sleep with.  They aren't expected to marry either.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor
I thought they dated already before?
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Ok for me, this is Kardashian country . . . who can deliver the most hits and clicks (as apparently she is no longer involved with Drake) . . . . good for them but of not a lot of interest for me.

Please remember whenever you click on one of those stores/exclusives they are being compensated for the content.

@momtochloe Which is why I started my own rule long ago of never ever clicking on any more stories about the Kardashian family, no matter how juicy the headline.  I do not want to be counted in the number of hits for them at all.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

I think if one is looking for a committed relationship, Alex is not the guy it would seem. So many stories about him and prostitutes. Some even saying when she was on the way down the elevator, prostitutes were on their way up. Seems he cheats in every aspect of his life. I have no problem with a man who wishes to remain single and "play the field" but have the decency to tell the women you are dating too. J Lo has certainly dated more than one guy but I've never heard she was a cheater. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe Which is why I started my own rule long ago of never ever clicking on any more stories about the Kardashian family, no matter how juicy the headline.  I do not want to be counted in the number of hits for them at all.

Ah my friend @beckyb1012 good on you as "no matter how juicy the headline" is so important as these days, headlines do not accurately reflect the actual content of the article so you may click but you do not get what you thought you were expecting.