Trusted Contributor

Re: A DAY OF DELL, WHAT NEXT?

Don't forget the CANON day! I just flip to the Q periodically at commercial time on other shows I watch, and I swear, every single channel flip, they were still showing the Canon camera. Not one channel flip landed me on a new product, it was that camera every time. I feel bad for the hosts, quite frankly. I bet their jobs get very boring when they have to stay enthusiastic and present the same item over and over and over and over and over.......zzzzzzzzzzzz.

As a sidenote, that model was an older model. Canon must have had a warehouse to get rid of. That exact package was in Sam's club for the exact same price (yes, including the extra lense). The new camera models (any brand) are all going wifi-transfer now.

Although, I do not fault the Q for giving all people the opportunity to buy a great camera, especially when I stop to think of people that live in very rural communities, who can't zip a mile down the road to malls and B&M stores.

Used to be there was "something for everyone" at the Q. Now, it is "One thing for everyone".

Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Apparently a day of Kitchen Aid tomorrow.

I remember when Christmas TSVs were fun.  They used to have a nice watch every year at this time, and usually nice flatware, etc.

This year is an incredible bore.

A day of beauty products?  I can't think of anything worse.  But then if QVC did, I probably wouldn't notice because I'd be doing something I like instead of complaining. 

Honored Contributor

@glb613 wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

Apparently a day of Kitchen Aid tomorrow.

I remember when Christmas TSVs were fun.  They used to have a nice watch every year at this time, and usually nice flatware, etc.

This year is an incredible bore.

A day of beauty products?  I can't think of anything worse.  But then if QVC did, I probably wouldn't notice because I'd be doing something I like instead of complaining. 

I don't watch, how did you miss that?  But you are complaining, about beauty products.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices