Esteemed Contributor

911 This Morning

[ Edited ]

Wanted to post this thread about my wife. Very traumatic incidence for her this morning. I won't make this long and drawn out.

She was dizzy and sweating, and the thing I fear the most, which is "clammy". Have an oximeter and checked her pulse and oxygen saturation. Pulse showed very weak.

Checked her blood pressure and it was 70/40. By the time she was getting very pale and I decided to call 911. I had no more than connected with them when my wife fell back on the bed on which we were sitting/her eyes rolled back in her head and she quit breathing.

I put the phone down and starting slapping her and shaking her and was about ready to start CPR, and she woke up asking me what happened and way I was shaking her.

Rescue arrived/took her to the ER and immediately put her on a fluid IV. The Paramedic could not get an IV started so the ER nurse got that going.

Anyway she is now in the ICU because of internal blood loss. She has so far had 2 units of blood transfused and is getting better. They are going to keep her in ICU for a couple days to see if she loses more blood. Did and MRI and could not find any bleeding.

Thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts for her(and myself) 2 weeks ago when she underwent emergency surgery. If you can, she can use all of your thoughts and prayers once again.

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

Sending positive thoughts and good wishes for Cindy-

Respected Contributor

Oh John...  So sorry to come and read this.  Keeping both of you in my positive thoughts, and lighting a candle.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Best wishes for Cindy, John.    Hope she's ok.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

John

How scary and frightening!  I am glad help came in time, and you got her to the help she needs/

Prayers going your way, absolutely!!

Love

Shoe

Esteemed Contributor

Oh John, i'm so sorry...hoping for the best for your wife.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Valued Contributor
Praying right now for you and your wife.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, @hckynutjohn, we will be with you both, in spirit and in prayer. Whenever two or more are gathered . . . Miracles result. ((((Hugs))))

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 911 This Morning

[ Edited ]

Oh no John. Prayers and positive thoughts for you both.

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick servant for whom our prayers are desired.

Look upon her with the eyes of thy mercy; comfort her with a sense of thy goodness; preserve her from the temptations of the enemy; and give her patience under her affliction.

Restore her to health, and enable her to lead the residue of her life in thy fear, and to thy glory; and grant that she may dwell with thee in life everlasting; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

So sorry to hear this John. I can't imagine how scary that was! I just sent up a prayer for you both. Take care of yourself too......