Honored Contributor

Have you ever ordered shoes from 6pm?   How was the service?   Reputable?  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart

I order all the time from 6pm. Last month I bought 4 pair of Stuart Weitzman shoes from there and paid about the price of one pair at Nordstrom.

It's the outlet store for Zappos and has the same amazing customer service, fast shipping and good return policy.

Order without fear!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I actually get their stuff faster than anyone else.  I've never returned anything but no complaints here from buying from them.  I want to say they are or were tied to Amazon so if you like Amazon's service, I think it's the same company.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered from them many times. This is an Amazon company.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered MANY shoes from them, sandals, heels, hikers, you name it. Never disappointed. I always check their prices if I'm tracking a shoe. They don't always have them, but if they do, their prices are the lowest around.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Very reputable.  It is Zappos Smiley Happy  They sell last season or shoes where they may only have a few colors or sizes left.  I always check there first before buying shoes anywhere else.

Trusted Contributor

Keep in mind that while 6 pm is free shipping to you, if you need to rerun something, you have to pay shipping back.

Honored Contributor

SHOES? Heart   6PM? Never heard of them.  Oh boy, I'm in trouble now.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I've ordered from them quite a bit.  I've never had a problem.  I had to make a return once and my money was refunded promptly. 

Respected Contributor

i can only say excellent!