Valued Contributor

Re: 17 Suspects Arrested In Kardashian Robbery

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@sunshine45

Kim K. has the morals of an alley cat.  She's posted so many nude pics of herself, it's a disgrace.  I wouldn't want my 16 year old daughter looking up to something like her and the rest of that clan.

I have zero sympathy for people like her.  She flashes her body and her stuff and posts every move she makes on social media.  She's immature - and so is her husband.  They are all spoiled brats.  And people continue to watch their "reality" show and make them wealthier. 

Until they all clean up their act, I have no respect for any of them.

For someone who has no respect for them you sure know a lot about what she posts and how she acts.  I don't watch the show or follow them and I have no idea how many nude pics she posts or if she's immature or a spoiled brat.  Wonder how those who profess to despise them know so much about them.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11

she has a bodyguard. he was out taking care of her sister.  he lost his job after the robbery

Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple

Probably cause I can care less about their "news".

Nothing but drama.  And you never know what to believe with any of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Maudelyn wrote:

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@sunshine45

Kim K. has the morals of an alley cat.  She's posted so many nude pics of herself, it's a disgrace.  I wouldn't want my 16 year old daughter looking up to something like her and the rest of that clan.

I have zero sympathy for people like her.  She flashes her body and her stuff and posts every move she makes on social media.  She's immature - and so is her husband.  They are all spoiled brats.  And people continue to watch their "reality" show and make them wealthier. 

For someone who has no respect for them you sure know a lot about what she posts and how she acts.  I don't watch the show or follow them and I have no idea how many nude pics she posts or if she's immature or a spoiled brat.  Wonder how those who profess to despise them know so much about them.

BINGO!!!!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

"A woman with millions in jewels and no bodyguard?"

I found this odd also. The K's always traveled around w/a security TEAM!

@Mz iMac

Kendall and Kourtney decided to go to a club, while Kim and her friend stayed in, so Kim sent her bodyguard to protect them.

I bet she thought she was safe behind heavily locked doors, just like when we all lock our doors and go to bed at night.

I don't think she ever expected anything to happen, safe in her hotel room.

A major jewelry heist would not have been a last minute whim, that just would have happened to occur when the bodyguard was at the club.

Seems like a convenient coincidence.

@faeriemoon

There were 5 robbers with guns, they could have quickly taken care of 1 bodyguard, if he had been there.

My own personal theory is that the concierge who let the robbers in was in on the heist with them and let them know that the bodyguard had left.

But I still think they intended to do the robbery even if the bodyguard had been there, they had the keys, so element of surprise and 5 men with guns can easily take 1 man down.

They couldn't have planned this on the spur of the moment after the bodyguard left.

BTW, IMO the biggest mistake the K's made was only taking 3 bodyguards to Paris to protect the entire K clan, when they're all going in different directions.

They learned their lesson though, now everyone has their own teams.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I am stunned people care this much about the K's and that people seriously  have the nerve to be telling other posters to be careful who they do and don;t have sypathy for

and the repercussions that may occur because of it

Maybe it was a legit robbery maybe not

she was not hurt she ahs insurance and again she used the incident for the press immediatelly following so no I don;t really care

these people will use any event circumstance or other to their own advantage

10 episodes on the robbery 10 on Kaynes mental illness and the cash keeps rolling in because will watch this trash

Sympathy? I don;t think so.....I'll use my sympathy for people truly deserving of it which is my perogative

Esteemed Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@JaneMarple

Probably cause I can care less about their "news".

Nothing but drama.  And you never know what to believe with any of them. 

So, you do care some, then.

Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple

Because I watch the news - and the local news talks has entertainment news, which unfortunately talks about them.

So BINGO!

Respected Contributor

@JobGirl

your post is a reflection on the way society thinks and behaves right now.  not a good thing

Honored Contributor

@Maudelyn wrote:

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@sunshine45

@Maudelyn

I've never watched their show either, and I don't read celeb magazines or online gossip sites.

However, I do know that numerous well known young women in America have been openly provocative, and some have had children without marriage.  I refer to women of various backgrounds and beliefs.  It's their business, not mine and it doesn't affect me or my family one way or another.