Honored Contributor

13 Halloween Candies That Will Ensure Your House Gets Egged

Honored Contributor

Re: 13 Halloween Candies That Will Ensure Your House Gets Egged

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Smarties, Pixy Stixs and flavored Tootsies?  I LOVE THEM!

I honestly wouldn't hand them out for Halloween (I do full size candy bars) but anyone not wanting these can forward them to this posting address.  They will have a wonderful home with me.  Smiley Happy    

Respected Contributor

I knew Smarties was going to be on the list without even reading the article.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this yesterday or over the weekend on Facebook.  I'd probably take Smarties over anything else (including chocolate).  I love Runts (gotta agree w/ the banana flavor though) and Pixie Stixs.

I would gladly accept it all except for the peanut butter kisses, candy corn & butter mints.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I bought snickers and tootsie pops.....maybe I should reconsider the tootsie pops?.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I bought snickers and tootsie pops.....maybe I should reconsider the tootsie pops?.....

@SeaMaiden  As far as I am concerned, you accept the free candy and say thank you.    Then trade it out later with your friends.  We all did this.    

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

If I bought snickers this early in the game, they'd be gone by Halloween.  LOL  You have more discipline than me!

Valued Contributor

My neighbors behind me always give out Tootsie's midgies & get egged and never figure it out! I love Toosie Rolls but wait until I can find them in the wrappers that aren't the waxed paper because those are usually dried out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden

I would reconsider the tootsie pops if I were you, lol.  I lost a filling that way one year.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We get 200 trick or treaters in 2 nights here of trick or treating in this country devolopment. (All the children are polite and no one has ever egged anything thus far).

We used to make baggies up with "Halloween" pencils, and candy and we did put smarties and pixie sticks in along with candy bars. (One year we also even gave cans of play doh "to the younger children" with our candy).

BUT it got to be too expensive so now we give Hersheys peanut butter cups and a wide assortment of other candy bars (we give 2 or 3 each since candy bars are much smaller now days)

DH and I love greeting trick or treaters by the way!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles