Contributor

When is Carolyn Pollack's next show? I did not see it in the sept issue.

Valued Contributor

Re: When is Carolyn Pollack's next show? I did not see it in the sept issue.

I'm hoping she'll be back in October. She's having a sale on her website, 16% off with code LABORDAY2016. I just bought a sleeping beauty necklace that I have wanted forever and got it for $109. I think the Q used to sell it for $180 or so.

Trusted Contributor

I did notice, too, she is having a sale on her website.  I looked up her store in the southwest, sent my DS with his girlfriend to Santa Fe today to check it out.Smiley Happy  Waiting to hear what they thought.

Respected Contributor

She was on the other day with Antonella and Rick for a 3 hour jewelry sale extravaganza!

Honored Contributor

She was on for 1 hour at about 1:00AM just a few days ago.  She was on with Alberti.

Valued Contributor

Carolyn will be back on Oct 21st according to the Inside Q mag. I just got an email from her website today announcing that she has more additions to the Possibilites collection. This is the one that has the ring guard with the inserts that was a TSV earlier this year. She's added two more guards that look like J328186 except one is done with amethyst and the other with rhodolite garnet. I really hope the Q will have these available on her next show with a special pricing. They are $75 on her site but the Q usually has the same pieces at a better price. Keeping my fingers crossed as I would surely buy it if the price is reduced.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched her show yesterday and she said it was the last until January 2017.