Honored Contributor

Roderick Tenorio cuff on Lunchtime Special - October 19, 2015

Hi sisters! I just noticed this and wanted to let you all know if you already didn't. It's beautiful! True AW - one of a kind. The last bracelet he designed. His widow let Carolyn buy it and bring it to us! My size is sold out, but maybe some of you will be lucky! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Roderick Tenorio cuff on Lunchtime Special - October 19, 2015

Hi beach: Carolyn Pollack's website has this same cuff for 50% off....I just ordered one for a total of $145....no shipping/no tax.

They have three sizes available:  small,average and large. They go as follows:

Small: 5.25" wrist

Average: 5.75" wrist

Large: 6" wrist

My wrist is 6" and Lisa from Carolyn's CS recommended the average for me. The small would have been too small and the large may have given me movement. With this piece being large and top heavy, we will try the average and she said if I am not happy with it, to exchange for the large.

They retail this cuff for $499 and it is on sale for $289.99  plus now an additional 50% off of that....total $145.00.  What is not to love!  Just had to share.  Go for it!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow, thanks for all of the info MIL! I guess according to the chart, I'd wear a large? (My wrist is 6-1/4). I usually wear a small in AW cuffs. I keep forgetting to check Carolyn's site. Still thinking about this one! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

No problem, beach:  The sale on Carolyn's site was terrific! Could not resist! Who could???  Smiley Wink

If you have any questions, call them and talk to a CS rep....they are fantastic!  They can give you better feed back on sizing etc....

Hope this has helped you.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

The small and average are gone on Carolyn's site. The price could not be beat....so glad I got mine. I jumped on it when I saw the price....unbelieveable!!!!

Valued Contributor

Hey beachmom: The Roderick Tenorio Butterfly cuff came in the mail today. It was free standard shipping and I ordered it on Tuesday.....super fast.

My wrist is 6" and the average cuff I ordered in the 5.75" is perfect.  The small would have been to small to try and get on without opening it up more and the large might have worked but also could have started to turn. The average slips on nicely and does not turn on me at all yet it is not too tight to wear.

The stones are nice but nothing special. The design of the cuff is what catches your eye.

Carolyn's site has some more sizes in and since the 50% off sale is still on, you might want to check there.  If you are at all interested, I would order.  So glad I did and got it off my wishlist and on my wrist....it was well worth the wait and her price can not be beat!  Smiley Happy