Honored Contributor

I ordered a cuff in January and, when I got it, it was just too big; also a bit overpowering for my wrist so I sent it back for a refund.

They got it back on January 23rd in the morning.  By February 4th there was still no sign of a refund and I ended up having to pay for it on my CC account.

I emailed them and only got an automated response (never any follow-up).  So by the 7th I tried to phone and got voicemail (no return call) and then sent another email.  This time I got a response from Lawrence saying he would notify the returns department to find my return and "expedite" the refund.  (Expedite?  It had already been two weeks!)

I finally got a refund on the 13th, three weeks after they had the item back.

I love CP's jewelry and have a lot.  This is the first time I've had to return something for a refund.

Was I unlucky or is this the normal refund processing time?  Anyone else have any issues like this?

(And I was really surprised that it took three attempts to even get a response.)

Super Contributor

Re: Really Slow Refund From CP

I certainly haven't had the delay you have, however, I returned and QVC acknowledged receipt of an item on Feb. 10, still have not had the money returned to my account.  Seems to be an ongoing problem lately.

Honored Contributor

@VeneziaNo response from CP's own site or from QVC?

I've never dealt with Carolyn's site and I've also never sent QVC an email for a similar problem.  I do have CS on my favorites -  just solved a problem that way yesterday -  less than 30 seconds. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@VeneziaNo response from CP's own site or from QVC?

I've never dealt with Carolyn's site and I've also never sent QVC an email for a similar problem.  I do have CS on my favorites -  just solved a problem that way yesterday -  less than 30 seconds. 

@millieshops @waterlily - Sorry for the confusion!  I ordered this directly from Carolyn Pollack's own website.

I just couldn't believe how long it took to get the refund and wondered if anyone else who had dealt with her own company experienced this.  I honestly think that, if I hadn't contacted them three times, I'd still be waiting for the refund.  I've never experienced that long a delay with any other company I've dealt with.

I returned the item almost immediately, so it's not like I hung onto to it for ages, then returned it.

A previous order I'd placed with CP's company (and I've placed plenty!) also took ages to ship and, when I emailed about the status, I didn't get a reply until I'd already received the item more than a week later.  And the email simply told me how to query the status online!  (Like I didn't already know that.)

I'm wondering what's going on with her CS department.

(ETA:  The email I sent asking if I had to raise the issue on FB was the one that got a response.)  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I've never before heard  a complaint about the CS at Carolyn's company.   Can't imagine why that happened.   They have a reputation for having exemplary  CS. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 - I know.  I've ordered from them for years and it's only the last two orders that I've had trouble.  I'm hoping it's just a "blip"!  Still, it wasn't very pleasant having to chase a refund like that.

Valued Contributor

I had the same issues with the CP website orders, very slow with several refunds, takes at least 3-4 weeks and several phone calls.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tylerpoo wrote:

I had the same issues with the CP website orders, very slow with several refunds, takes at least 3-4 weeks and several phone calls.

@Tylerpoo - Thanks for your reply (I've just seen it).  Glad it wasn't just me, but I can't understand how on earth it can take so long to process a refund.  I'm just glad I had insurance and tracking on it.

Honored Contributor

I just saw a bracelet on her website that I thought about purchasing but I thought I would check here to see if there were any issues with returns since the description is really lame.  I want to order a small but they don't give the size of the small. 

Super Contributor

I've only done returns to QVC .. never to CP business.  I love her SW jewelry.  

No problems with refunds from QVC.   I don't think I have ever returned anything from CP collection.  

So glad you finally got someone to help you... that's frustrating to wait that long.