Honored Contributor

Question about AW Squash Blossom Necklace

I got this for my birthday (well - I told my family they were giving it to me!).  And I love it!

J294986

No Image Found

Just curious, how does it differ from this one? Maybe there is something I'm not seeing, but they do look very similar. Why the high price on the second one?

J343221

Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace by American West - J343221

Super Contributor

Re: Question about AW Squash Blossom Necklace

The second one is Sleeping Beauty turquoise. The first is blue-green but the item description does not state from where it's sourced.

Respected Contributor

@DCAnnie2004 wrote:

The second one is Sleeping Beauty turquoise. The first is blue-green but the item description does not state from where it's sourced.

In addition, the second necklace is 21 inches long as opposed to 16. It has eight turquoise stones along the chain where as yours has four.

Honored Contributor

AHH - Thanks @DCAnnie2004  and @pupwhipped. I see it now! With college in our present and our future, I'm lucky to have the one I do! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Both are gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

The fact that one is SB turquoise shouldn't make that much difference in price.   Despite all the hype the stuff is still a dime a dozen and very plentiful.   There is enough of it being used that it will never be a valuable commodity. 

For the price of the SB necklace,  one could buy a nice Indian-made squash blossom with a lot more silver and nicer stones.   One would be foolish to pay that much for it. 

Enjoy your necklace. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

beach-mom

The original price for this Squash Blossom necklace was $684.  I still have it in my wish list. The video is still up for it.  When Carolyn brought it back the price increased over $400.  Wish I had bought it when it was 1st available but couldn't swing it at this time.

I did end up buying Jennifer Nettles Green Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace at $1500.  It was worth the price.  That is now sold out as well.

To see the orginal presentation of this necklace, Click Here

Valued Contributor

Anybody go for the Kingman spiderweb squash blossom necklace?