Respected Contributor

Re: More Jennifer Nettles pieces

I wish she was bringing us the dress she's wearing in the promo !
Honored Contributor

Okay, here is the big JN cuff.  What do you think?  I'd swear I've seen that shape in a pendant before.  Am I cracking up?

Jennifer Nettles Sterling Silver Turquoise Bold Leather Cuff

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

This is a grand cuff! I was just out to the western part of South Dakota two weeks ago and saw many Native American pieces but NOTHING like this!  It was all pretty much "tourist" jewelry....they said the price of silver now really stops them from using it much.

The pieces I did see in silver or copper were hundreds of dollars but the designs were not this.

I like this cuff!  Good job Carolyn and Jennifer!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I'm loving that brown leather cuff....my only concern is that it looks thick
Honored Contributor

Contributor

I love this cuff!!! I ordered it and it said advance order... I love the size, design, the color of the turquoise! Gorgeous! Can't wait for it to be on my arm! lol
Valued Contributor

I love that cuff! I'm trying not to go crazy this July 4th (as I have in past years) but want to buy at least one signature piece. The TSV isn't really doing it for me, but I think this cuff will. Thanks for finding the photo so I could see it!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Is this one going to be on her show tomorrow night... the gorgeous one with the huge green center stone ?
ETA.......ohhhh yes now I see it, they just aren't showing a picture yet..it sure is a beauty !
Valued Contributor

That was what I was thinking because there's no photo online and because it's such a show stopper.

Respected Contributor

To me, it has that traditional american west feel that Carolyn has drifted away from over the years.....I love the shape and vintage feel that it has. I'm talking myself into it now....and it's on easy pay (: