Honored Contributor

More Jennifer Nettles pieces

It looks like she is going to have some nice turquoise cuffs too. Nancy Hornback hosted the Liz Claiborne show this morning and showed some of the jewelry. She said she would be hosting the show with Jennifer N. Sunday. You can see it HERE - at the end of the video for A266168! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: More Jennifer Nettles pieces

Who is Jennifer Nettles? Never heard of her.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Who is Jennifer Nettles? Never heard of her.

Hi Kachina! She is 1/2 of the popular country duo Sugarland. They had a hit with their song "Stuck Like Glue." She has collaborated with Carolyn on a line with her name on it for American West.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Thanks beach mom. I watched the video you posted and the cuffs are very pretty! I went to her Facebook page and in one post she has a cuff with huge green turquoise stones. And this morning she was wearing it on her show. It's so pretty and different from all the rest. I'm so exited I can hardly wait for the shows coming up this weekend. I guess I won't get any sleep Friday night because they have 2 shows on then. lol
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

It looks like she is going to have some nice turquoise cuffs too. Nancy Hornback hosted the Liz Claiborne show this morning and showed some of the jewelry. She said she would be hosting the show with Jennifer N. Sunday. You can see it HERE - at the end of the video for A266168! Smiley Happy

Thanks Beachy.....DW

Trusted Contributor

I'm bummed I won't be watching on Saturday...we are going to a little mining town north of here called Silverton.we go every year..they have a great 4th parade and lots of silver jewelry shops...DH usually gets me a bday or anniversary present there...In July we'll be married 45 years...and I'll be 64 next week..funny I don't feel that old and when I look in the mirror I tell myself I don't look that old.(I say it over and over..chant it..lol...)..I have good Italian genes..lol...So I'll have to look when I get home whats been on..if anything good sells out let me know so I can look for it to come back in...thanks sweeties....DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

I'm bummed I won't be watching on Saturday...we are going to a little mining town north of here called Silverton.we go every year..they have a great 4th parade and lots of silver jewelry shops...DH usually gets me a bday or anniversary present there...In July we'll be married 45 years...and I'll be 64 next week..funny I don't feel that old and when I look in the mirror I tell myself I don't look that old.(I say it over and over..chant it..lol...)..I have good Italian genes..lol...So I'll have to look when I get home whats been on..if anything good sells out let me know so I can look for it to come back in...thanks sweeties....DW

DW - Happy Anniversary to you and your DH! And what a great way to celebrate! We'll be waiting to hear what your anniversary present is!

Our anniversary is in late July, and we've always spent it at the beach - where we went on our honeymoon. I'm afraid after watching the shows, I might be selecting my own present this year!

We're usually away on the 4th, where I don't get to watch any of the shows and the Internet reception in spotty. This year we'll be home! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

"I'm bummed I won't be watching on Saturday...we are going to a little mining town north of here called Silverton.we go every year..they have a great 4th parade and lots of silver jewelry shops....DW"

dancing woman, You must be in SW Colorado, maybe the Durango area? I love Silverton and wish I were there right now. The fun part is getting there. When I first went over "The Million Dollar Highway" as a child, it wasn't paved and there were no guard rails. It's a boulevard now compared to then.

For others, Silverton is a a quaint old mining town high in the San Juan Mts. Of Colorado. It's in a bowl surrounded by some of the highest peaks in Colorado. It's a spectacular trip just getting there. In the fall the Aspens are all yellow and it's breathtaking. There's a narrow gauge railroad that runs from Durango to Silverton, a wonderful experience.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Yep...we live in Durango. Been here since 1977. DW
Super Contributor

Hi ladies!  Congrats on your 45th (WOW!) and bday, DW . . and have a blast in Silverton . . happy 4th woman!

Hi Beachy!!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles