Honored Contributor

Re: More Jennifer Nettles pieces

I'm not impressed. Your average NA craftsman is churning out better looking one-of-a-kind pieces everyday probably for less money. Is this woman supposed to be a designer? Also do not like the green stones.

Birdmama, Carolyn did some pendants in that shape.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks Kachina, I thought I saw it before in different colored stones.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Okay, so I just spoke with a few ladies today that are at the Q, and they said JN's cuffs are weighty, but the stones look much nicer on air than in person - they said the stones looked flat . . no character - not very rich looking.  Just passing this info along . . 

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Regular Contributor

Jennifer Nettles is a has been country singer whose band has suffered ever since their stage collapsed years ago and killed a lot of people.
Trusted Contributor

Thx Jug...I ordered the coral ring yesterday and see that you did too...I was wanting the chevron ring too but didn't know if I should size up because of the thickness...did you?....funny we liked the same rings...I loved the huge JN cuff....but the stones in the pic in her video looked strange to me...almost manufactured....I know they aren't ...but they just looked odd to me...I'll wait on reviews for her line....DW
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Jug for the additonal info on the JN pieces.  I am debating on ordering one of two rings: the turq double band or the dome one.   If I don't order one, I might order the all silver feather cuff that was presented last night as I really liked one after seeing it on the models.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks, Jug, I was wondering about the quality of the stones and was concerned they might be composite. I've ordered the cuff and it is an advance order. That gives me time to decide. I may just wait to see it in person. I love the vintage look of it but the quality of the stones will make or break the design.

Trusted Contributor

Red I loved the double band ring of JN also...Might wait to see reviews on that one and her other jewelry...I love the style of that double band ring though woke up this morning thinking about it..lol...DW

Valued Contributor

The photo is now up. I'm hoping for a greener shade of turquoise.

Jennifer Nettles Sterling Silver Bold Turquoise Cuff

Super Contributor

Ok here we go.  I must be nuts, and Jennifer Nettles is a lovely person, a stellar singer, etc. But I'm a little offended by a singer presenting native "inspired" jewelry. Why not just go to Taos or Santa Fe and buy the real deal, from a Native American craftsman?

Let the bashing begin.