Trusted Contributor

More Jennifer Nettles (Part 2)

[ Edited ]

There are some rings and new necklaces up..the rings look very interesting..I was gonna order one now but think maybe they might be cheaper on the 4th..what do you all think...DW

Honored Contributor

Re: More Jennifer Nettles (Part 2)

[ Edited ]

Hi Dancingwoman - I don't know.  The thin bangle with the charm (stars on it) received less than favorable reviews so I'm not sure about Jennifer's collection period.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Hi Dancingwoman - I don't know.  The thing bangle with the charm (stars on it) received less than favorable reviews so I'm not sure about Jennifer's collection period.

I know bird...the  ring with the double band is the one I liked but...the stones look glued in not prong set..they kinda look prong set but if you look close the prongs aren't really touching the stone...I hate losing stones...and hasseling with getting it repaired...although CP has great CS...I really liked the bold cuff ...not listed  but shown in her video....DW

Honored Contributor

Dancingwoman, do you think the Nettles pieces will be the major focus this time around?  I know Carolyn has the TSV and I did see one new ring.

Trusted Contributor

Birdy...I think it said that JN's show was Sunday but I could be wrong..If you search JN there are I think three rings up now...and so far all her reviews are less than stellar...I don't know..Caroyln's jewelry is usually so well made..I hope JN's is too... from the reviews they are lacking...especially the lace necklace..DW

Trusted Contributor

I'm liking this little cuff...J323895..Its just a thin feather cuff..says its new and I hadn't seen it before..I have the double feather ring that I wear all the time and I think this would go cute with it..DW

Honored Contributor

DW, the cuff is cute - has a presence without being too 'loud'

Sterling Silver Feather Design Cuff by American West

Trusted Contributor

Wonder where Juggie is ..haven't seen her around in a while...DW

Honored Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

Wonder where Juggie is ..haven't seen her around in a while...DW

Okay, I hope this doesn't come across as creepy.  That said, we can search posters by name and she hasn't posted in a week.

Maybe she will post more in a day or two?

Super Contributor

Hi ladies!  I'm diggin' that new turq ring of Jennifer's,and I think that the AW feather cuff is cool . . I love feathers!  I'm also lovin' the spiny ring, but I'm not sure what I'd wear it with since it's red and purple (I'm not in the red hat group ha ha).  I'm hoping they have some really fab pieces on Saturday.  

If you check out Nancy Hornback's FB page, she's wearing a GORGEOUS Jennifer Nettles 3-stone cuff . . looks awesome!  You can also see a vid with that cuff and other pieces.  

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=jennifer+nettles

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles