Frequent Contributor

Looking For A Retired Carolyn Pollack Bracelet

I have googled and searched every avenue I know to look at and have not been able to find any info on retired Carolyn Pollack pieces. I don't know which collection it is from, but  several years ago I purchased one of her cuffs here on QVC. Somehow I lost it and I have been trying to replace it. It had a cushion shaped center stone in picture jasper, flanked by two triangle shaped blue lapis stones and 2 small bezel set smoky quartz stones. I loved it - sure wish I could find it somewhere. 

Do any of you CP experts know of any website that might have a listing of ALL her pieces, even retired ones?

Contributor

Re: Looking For A Retired Carolyn Pollack Bracelet

Lucie:

I think you are talking about the Utah collection.  I remember because I always wanted to order that cuff and never did do it.  If you go to her Relios website and enter Utah Collection, you will see the remaining pieces - then you'll know if that's the right name of the collection.  One time when I was really trying to find a ring QVC no longer carried, I called her retail store in Texas and they had it and shipped it to me.  More expensive but I really wanted that ring.  I don't know if that store is still open but I am sure she still has her more store in New Mexico. 

Hope this helps you  and maybe on Amazon or some place like that - you will find your cuff.

Judie

Contributor

Hi!

I think it's the Durango collection.

Google 'Pollack durango cuff.'

As far as I know, there is no official online archive of CP's designs.

I don't know if any fans have set anything up yet.  

Contributor

This one?

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lemma --- YES, YES, YES!!! That is the one. Thank you!

I guess you have this piece - that is how you knew the one?

Trusted Contributor

Did you check Etsy and Ebay?

Regular Contributor

Just wanted to let you know that Ebay just listed the bracelet you are looking for.

Not sure if it is the size you are needing but check out "Carolyn Pollack" in the search bar and then click new listings and it should come up. Good Luck!