Trusted Contributor

Hey Jug...Just wondering now that you've had time to play with and wear the Squash how are you liking it.?..is it as versatile as you thought it would be?..DW

Frequent Contributor

Re: Jugtown what do you think?

I would like to hear more about the new squash blossom.   I wouldn't be surprised if there are additional enhancers that were made to go along with the necklace.   I can't wait for the upcoming shows.  

Contributor

Me too!
Super Contributor

Hi DW and sistas!  

I'm still on the fence, although I will say it is very well made and beautiful.  It has nice weight to it - I was initally worried that the silver beads would be too small, but I think they may be solid instead of the usual hollow.  And since there's a double row, and the pretty flower stations, it's nicely balanced.  The color of the SB is blue, but not as dark/rich as my super naja and other pieces I have.  I love how it looks without the naja.  I did try it with the super naja, and it does look cool and does not pull down the necklace, but I think the naja should remain on its own since it's so large and the color is different.  So, why am I on the fence lol?  I have so many beautiful squash blossom necklaces and SW statement necklaces and najas, that I'm not sure that I "need" this one.  I want to wait until after the AW shows to see if there is anything I have to have before I decide on keeping the TSV or not.  I heard there will be 5-6 advanced orders . . not too happy about that, but hopefully there will be enough new to keep us all happy.  Hugs!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the review. Not happy with 5 or 6 advanced sales.  Personally I do not like them.  I find the majority of the time I end up canceling the item way before it ships as I have had time to realize I either don't need or find something else I can get immediately.