Super Contributor

J327188 Carolyn Pollack Cuff

Please let me have your opinion of this cuff?  Do you think it will turn around?  Shall I get average size even though my wrist is 7 1/4.  Do think price is too high?  I have had many of Carolyn's items, but never a cuff?

thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: J327188 Carolyn Pollack Cuff

I have 2 of her cuffs.  The most important one is the 50th BD (don't see it here at QVC anymore).  I have a less than 7" wrist and I got the small - it doesn't "turn", but I wear it judiciously and keep it at the ''sweet spot" on my arm.  It sometimes floats down but it is really pretty and I just push it up.  Worth every dime.

The other one is a smaller piece - it was an "as is" and it is called something "falls".  4 stones layered in a thin small cuff.  I don't think it came in sizes but I crimp it once in awhile to keep it in place, and since it is a thinner band, it's OK as a bracelet, too.

I have lots of Carolyn's jewelry and I love every piece.  That cuff looks really nice, and caught my eye, for sure.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I love that cuff!  I would have gotten it myself if I didn't already own a half dozen or so plain silver cuffs.  I would order it smaller than I think I need...hate when they move around.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I wear a cuff bracelet every day, it is my "thing". I just love them!

The only ones I have trouble twisting are the ones with the large center stone that are top heavy. 

I have about the same size wrist as you do & I order average.

While I think this bracelet is beautiful, I personally would not pay that much for it.

But, its about YOU, if YOU love it, go for it!!!