Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

I could never pull off the sizes the Q sells.  If they make them larger than what's offered here, for sure I would never have the confidence to wear one.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

I wonder where Jugtown is..she usually checks in when there is an American West show...DW

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally - I got 'em

[ Edited ]

I received my earrings today.  They are just what I wanted - love them and so worth the wait :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Kachina!  Just popped in to say hi to everyone!!  Congrats and enjoy those earrings, birdmama!!

P.S.  I've been away so long, I seem to have forgotten how to tag a poster's nick.  Or did they take out that feature???  Help.  lol

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5  Ali, just use the @ symbol, then click on the name when the box appears.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Oh good grief, I was forgetting to use the @ symbol!  Senility seems to be setting in.  Woman Embarassed  Thank you!!

How are you @Kachina624?  And how is your Misty doing? 

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5  Misty has pretty much destroyed the house and its contents and is now working on the fence.  A part of it has old boards that are dry and brittle.  She has learn to push on them until they splinter.  I came home a couple days ago to find her in the front yard.  I gathered my tools, drill and screws, along with a power saw and have been doing fence repair.

I bet my tool collection is bigger than yours!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment