Honored Contributor

Carolyn's January 2016 TSV show

Some of the new items are up. Pretty rope cuff and ring! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Carolyn's January 2016 TSV show

[ Edited ]

Got my first piece in the mail yesterday, from the 1/28 shows.

J317106 Carolyn Pollack Gemstone Doublet Sterling Drop Earrings in red coral, very cute and what a steal at around 55 bucks, they're 79.75 now.

i went wild with CP jewelry that day which isn't like me at all. I'm usually ordering clothes and household items. 

This should be a fun week going to the mailbox! I'd love to know what others ordered and what they think of their purchases.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

J317106 Carolyn Pollack Gemstone Doublet Sterling Drop Earrings in red coral, very cute and what a steal at around 55 bucks, they're 79.75 now.

i went wild with CP jewelry that day which isn't like me at all. I'm usually ordering clothes and household items. 

This should be a fun week going to the mailbox! I'd love to know what others ordered and what they think of their purchases.

@Debzzz

i kind of did the same thing.  i wasnt going to order anything, but saw the TSV and from there i was doomed. LOL.....i did some splurging and really had to restrain myself! let me start with the ring and i will post about some of the other pieces tomorrow!

i received mine today and love it! now i will be forced to get all of the extra inserts and the extra guard if they are still available in my size. a very nice presence to this ring. i did go up a size and i am glad i did. no way could i wear this in my regular size. i bought it for my right hand ring finger. very nice quality and i really appreciate the versatility that this ring offers. great ring at a great price. nicely packaged also in a CP box.

how is everyone else liking theirs?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 I didn't get the TSV but I did get the other ring guard in turquoise and the opal and turquoise ring to go inside of it.

Yesterday I received the silver necklace for the enhancers, J328201 Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Status Design Necklace. It's really lovely and I can't wait to get the 3 enhancers I ordered plus some other pieces. I'll review them when they arrive. 

Glad you're loving you're CP pieces Heart

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Hi @Debzzz and @sunshine45 and all other CP sisters!

I'm glad to hear you liked the earrings in red coral @Debzzz. I got them too! They have shipped but they're not here yet. I have the matching cuff bracelet and I love it. Then on the AW show I got the picture jasper necklace. During Christmas I was able to get the Utah ring, which I've wanted for a long time! I also got the Dragonfly cuff because it means something special. I wasn't planning to, but it just called to me! 

Enjoy your goodies and post what you think when they all get here! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey CP sisters!

Glad you all are loving your purchases! 

I do love the red coral earrings, surprisingly neutral color. I've been wearing me with greys, blues and black all week.

@beach-mom Do you have the item number for the matching cuff? I'd love to check it out.

So ar I've received my turquoise and opal ring J328184 Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise & Opal Triplet Band Ring and the turquoise ring guard. Love this combo, my new fave ring! Im still waiting on the matching bracelet.

I also got CP's silver necklace for enhancers, J328201 Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Status Design Necklace and the 18" onyx beads and the 18" Rhodonite beads  J322896Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Signature Bead & Gemstone NecklaceI also received my first American West piece, 

J294974 American West Onyx Leaf Design Sterling Enhancer. It's perfect on the onyx beads!

I have a question about the Rhodonite beads, they don't really match but show a range of colors that looks ok, is this typical with Rhodonite (this is my first piece) I guess I just expected it to match a little closer but I don't think it's so bad I can't live with it. Is this normal or did I get a less than stellar piece?

I think by the time I get the Rhodonite enhancer and try it together, it won't be a big deal. The onyx is definitely my favorite though.The beads in onyx are just stunning and in the future I want to pick up the longer onyx bead necklace to layer with it.

So loving everything so far except the Rhodonite beads, they're just a like for now. Still waiting on the bracelet and two enhancers, blue lace agate and Rhodonite that were on clearance J322897 Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Oval Gemstone Swirl Enhancer.

This spree should hold me for a while. Although I can't wait to order more enhancers to go with my silver necklace and beads. I love the way the pieces work together to build a SS jewelry wardrobe. Look forward to your reviews!

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

@beach-mom Do you have the item number for the matching cuff? I'd love to check it out.

@Debzzz - Here's the matching cuff:

J289187

I see it's on waitlist right now, but I'm sure it will come back into stock. It was very popular! She brought the other stones out as a TSV, and the coral was added later on. 

You got some beautiful pieces, and you'll have fun adding to them. I can't help you with the rhodonite - I don't have any. I do know in the past Carolyn has talked about rhodochrosite being the color of watermelon, and good rhodonite can also be that color. Maybe one of the other sisters can help you more!

My addiction is turquoise. It's my birthstone, and I have loved it forever. I have some pieces I was given when I was a young child, and I've never looked back. I fell in love with southwestern jewelry when DH and I lived in Texas.  Of course I didn't know about CP until I found QVC! So now my collection has grown CONSIDERABLY! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

hi ladies.....i now have every ring and ring guard in her "possibilities" collection. does anyone know if she is going to bring in more pieces that will mix and match with this set? i would love to keep the collection going. it really does give you lots of options.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein