Honored Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack Show - September 13, 2015

@Sweetbay magnolia

It was nice talking with you too.  Size 4 is rare indeed.  Fingers crossed that someone gets cold feet :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the enhancer @Azcowgirl!  Great price on that one me thinks.

I have the stack rings in the size 4 @Sweetbay magnolia and I wear them (one at a time) as midi rings.  I'm really a size 3 for midi's but I can pull off the 4 if I just wear them lower than usual.  They're also great as pinky rings.  I'm sure you'll have them in no time... enjoy!!  And congrats on the ear climbers too!!

Hi @Bird mama!  Thanks for starting this thread.  Smiley Happy  I ordered that new wide link bracelet.  Thought it had a nice chunky look and I love the undergallery. 

Esteemed Contributor

Nice!  My stack rings are in process - they moved from waitlist quickly.  Nice suggestion, @AliJoi5, to do the midi ring - I think I'll love them as pinkies, too.  Best wishes to all and enjoy your CP.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Yippee!  Let us know how you like them.  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I most certainly will.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

HELLO hello... ECHO echo...  Smiling Face With Open Mouth and Smiling Eyes  Hi ladies!!  If you're out there!  I just wanted to stop by and say that I received J325567 the other day (it is also available in average and large sizes, of course).  It is magnificent!  The weight in the description is listed as 34.0g, but mine is weighing in at 42.4g.  I expected a little variation, as the Q is always conservative in their measurements and weights, but that was a nice surprise.  I love the way the links are contoured to fit your wrist... very comfy.  Even the under-gallery is glorious.  Highly recommend!!  Thumbs Up Sign  Anyone else receive their goodies??

Honored Contributor

@AliJoi5

It's a beauty Ali

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia

It was nice talking with you too.  Size 4 is rare indeed.  Fingers crossed that someone gets cold feet :-)

Update:  got those stack rings in size 4 - perfect for the pinkie!  Pretty, as usual, from CP.  If I get brave I'll try the 'midi' ring look, but I fear that there is not enough knuckle to keep them from slipping off.

They are really nice, @AliJoi5.  I expect nothing less from this line.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Bird mama!!  Slightly Smiling Face

Congrats again on those stack rings @Sweetbay magnolia... glad you're loving them!  I never wore pinky rings in my life until those, believe it or not.  They just work really well on that finger because they're so ornate.  OK Hand Sign

I might post some pix of the other new CP I received (like the labradorite pieces) in the Jewelry forum or even Community Chat, since they get more traffic and I'm not sure many people will see them here.  So keep an eye out if you're interested!

Lousy weather round these parts so we're confined to the domicile this evening.  I don't know if it's related to Joaquin or is a whole other storm system.  Anyway... 

Hope you're enjoying your weekend, sistas!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, and have a good night as well.  Thank heavens where I live, we have had just a nice steady rain for the last few days.  Nothing torrential.

I must go put on my rings now!  The thing I am considering now is, that my wedding bands are white gold and they need to be re-plated.  Carolyn's pieces make them look dingy.  But then, maybe they're just a symbol of my length of marriage, and the wear and tear it has sustained.

Cogito ergo sum