Contributor

Carolyn Pollack Great selection, prices and easy pay for Jewelry Event!!

I have been collecting a few Carolyn Pollock pieces since the mid 1990's.  I am happy to see many new pieces and great prices and so many easy pays. I had a QVC Thank you 5 easy pay offer, so ordered her Fan enhancer J341843!

Carolyn Pollack Fan Enhancer J341843.jpg

I also ordered her Sterling Silver Signature Status Design Necklace J328201 on 4 easy pays too!

Valued Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack Great selection, prices and easy pay for Jewelry Event!!

Very beautiful enhancer you ordered. I got that necklace also along with J322897 Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Oval Gemstone Swirl Enhancers in Rhodonite & Blue Agate. I also got J328186 Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Ring Guard and the opal and turquoise ring to go inside of it. Then I saw the matching bracelet J328190 Carolyn Pollack Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Opal Triplet Sterling Cuff and decided to get the set. 

I cant believe through the years I have never gotten any of CP's jewelry although I have always liked it. Today was just the right time and the right offerings. I'm looking forward to getting more of her enhancers in the future. She's back on at 7pm, I'm almost afraid to watch, now I need earrings!

Happy Shopping!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

havent bought any CP for a while, but today i sure did some damage!

i bought the TSV.....love the versatility and will enjoy adding onto the set.

i bought the gemstone doublet cuff in the red coral (already have a couple of the other colors).

bought the amethyst bypass cuff

No Image Found

waitlisted the ribbed and scroll ring in silver/brass

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Love that amethyst cuff, what a show stopper! I almost got the amethyst bypass ring but I felt I had spent enough although it was very tempting. Enjoy your purchases!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Regular Visitor

Hi Carolyn..I love yur pieces..
I was wondering if u could do more pieces in The Yellow stone..I dont recall the name..
I dont know if u will receive my request?
I cant seem to find u on fb..???
Guess I am not that techy..
Hope u read this and and find time to reply..
Thank u soo very much..
A fan of yurs in Montana...
Honored Contributor

@hilltes 

Here's the facebook page URL

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanWestJewelry/?eid=ARCsmcsjljeLeUXbPvWjjjyJoEqJX5y1G9uvodPw6y7Td5IYWM...

The yellow stone might be yellow calcite.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise