Honored Contributor

Carolyn Pollack Coming to Macy's

Per FB-

What do you think this means for her brand?

Respected Contributor

Re: Carolyn Pollack Coming to Macy's

[ Edited ]

Well, Macy's is in trouble, so who knows? Is she leaving QVC? I bought a charm bracelet of hers  from QVC a few years ago but there were quality issues with some of her charms. Lesson learned.  If I am in a silver mood, I am back to quality vintage silver jewelry, including heavy old Taxco sterling and 800 silver Etruscan charm bracelets.

Honored Contributor

I think it's great for Carolyn and her brand.   The trend for Southwest jewelry ebbs and flows.   It's been ebbing for several years,  and I don't think it's been doing great at QVC. Most of the "old customers" have as much as they want.   I no longer even watch her shows. 

Did she say she's leaving QVC?   That would be a shame as it's probably the best quality line they've carried.   If something goes wrong,  you know they'll stand behind it.   I have a lot and it's beautifully made. @libbyannE    I have a fully stuffed charm bracelet with something like 28 charms and have never had a bit of trouble with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Must not be making enough $$$ on the Q and like others, time to hit other venues with her ware.

Valued Contributor

Good for her.  Great product made in America.  She is in business to make money, fancy that.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Carolyn has introduced a new line,  the Radiant Collection. This entry from her Facebook page dated Oct. 30th.  It's not Southwestern but is gemstones in rhodium plated SS. 

20161114_223539.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment