Valued Contributor

Back to my true love, Southwest!

Hello, all.....turquoise and southwest jewelry and unite a few pieces. Then, I got on the Ripka train. But, I'm back to my "inner cowgirl" and so enjoying my older and new pieces I've picked up here and on CP website. I've signed up for her newsletter and not recited anything. So, I have a couple of questions...

How often does she send her e newsletter?

The CP/AW site has always offer d promo codes, but I can't find any. I've got unite a few things in my cart so it would be nice! Anyone have one?

Looking forward to reading all your posts. Be well. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Back to my true love, Southwest!

I find nothing prettier than southwest jewelry - turquoise especially, and lapis.  I think you can wear it anywhere and in any situation. 

Valued Contributor

You are so right! It goes with everything. Since I've gotten back to wearing it, I've gotten more compliments on it than any other designer I wear. And, I love that it is made in USA. 

Respected Contributor

I love Southwestern jewelry as well!  I did some damage over July 4th weekend!  I have always loved the look and CP designs are beautiful.  She takes the Native American and Southwestern look to a whole new level.  Casual, work appropriate, dressy or special occasions.  I was into Judith Ripka early on but I soon returned to my love of big, bold, colorful, opaque gemstones.  I just love it!

Valued Contributor

It's exactly how I feel. I'm missing my Jr and CP/AW and many pieces look great together. I love opaque, too, Turquoise is my birthstone so I s, drawn to it and blue topaz. The older pieces were the best of JR, too much bling for me and prices are outrageous. On the other hand, I think Carolyn's pieces have much more appeal now than they did in earlier times. I've got some goodies come from the Q and from her site. Yes!!!

Honored Contributor

@Beach Baby 1 - Glad you're back to your "inner cowgirl" and once again enjoying your pieces. Judith has some beautiful pieces too, and I've had my head turned, until I told myself I had to make a choice! 

As far as Relios, I don't get a newsletter, but I get tons of e-mail specials. The only codes I know of are when you place your first order and when it's your birthday. Since you haven't ordered in a while, the "new order" box might pop up.  On the website, there is something about opening a drawer, but I've never had any luck with that. Usually I just call them! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hey! It's nice to come to my senses! I love both collections, I still have some of the great RLM pieces and they really work together. So I'm trying to shop my jewelry box. 

I've purchased from her site in the last weeks, signed up for the newsletter and never got a code. I posted this on her FB page and I got a response and the one time code, which really helped. They ship fast, no tax and lifetime warranty. But, I still have not gotten one email! I'll have to go on the site again to find this "drawer". 

Nice to see you again, be well!!