Valued Contributor

American West Five Strand Coral Necklace wtih Charms

Does anybody have this necklace and what can you tell me about it? It's J337725. I've been wanting it but the price had held me back. It has rave reviews. Now it's on easy pay. Thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

Re: American West Five Strand Coral Necklace wtih Charms

@Qulia wrote:

Does anybody have this necklace and what can you tell me about it? It's J337725. I've been wanting it but the price had held me back. It has rave reviews. Now it's on easy pay. Thoughts?

Don't know anything about it but I hope if you wanted it you got it because it looks like it's now sold out. 

Valued Contributor

Silver Fox, I did get it. It's been on my wish list forever and I've watched it come in and sell out and this time with it being in stock and with the easy pay, I grabbed it. Hope I love it. If I do, I'm a lucky girl. If not, then it will be returned no problem. We shall see.

Respected Contributor

@Qulia  What did you think about the necklace?  I was looking at it this morning.  It looks so cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Saw this coral necklace in person last summer.  It's lovely but the price and the brass fetishes turned me off.  Found a similar necklace on Bay except it had a pawn nana and silver charms.  It is now mine ($325).