Respected Contributor

Y&R Wedesday JY 29

[ Edited ]

There’s a distance between Jack and Phyllis that a trip to Istanbul likely won’t fix … While Lily helps plan a wedding, Cane hits the bottle; Neil continues to envision revenge against Hilary and Devon … Ben and Abby are not on the same planet … Adam’s not grateful to have his freedom and his job … A heart attack won’t keep Paul from his job or family … Great – GC has yet another unstable young person… Having already botched a PTSD storyline with Dylan, why would the writers try again with a new character?

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/tuesday-july-28th

Next: I can speak for myself, Marisa says (as Noah hovers) Good to hear – I’ve got a lot of questions for you, Harding says … So maybe you could forgive Lily this one time indiscretion, Mike suggests to Cane… I’ve got a lot to learn about you, Joe smiles. Yeah, ily smiles. Hands touch as they reach for the bottle of wine.

Respected Contributor

Tinuke Oyefule appears as a nurse on July 29.

Ari Blinder plays James on July 29 and August 7.

Renee-Marie Brewster appears as a hotel concierge on August 20 and 21.

Honored Contributor

Thanks,  javala.  The site won't come up for me right now but I'll check it later.  I like that board along with Soapcentral which I visit daily.

Another PTSD character?  Hope they do a better job with it than Dylan.

Sharon pregnant!  Still can't get over that.  SMH.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Thanks Java.  I had to keep totally getting out of the website when I clicked over.  That money jackpot thing drives me crazy.  It won't stop popping up.  The only way to be able to read the posting was to close it down and go back over everything.  I must have had to do that 4 or 5 times (I read slow).

I wonder if that author realizes how annoying that money pop up is to people!  I would rather have something you can click over after it runs it's course.

Anyway, I appreciate you making it so easy for me to get to the website.  After I have to keep getting out and going back I don't remember much I read.

I must be doing something wrong (or not doing something) for it to pop up as much as it did on me.

So......it appears it is happening like I predicted (you mean I might, just might be right on one thing, all of this time I've been posting and one thing!  Ha!  I said it looked like Phyllis liked the way Marco handled her in the bed better than Jack.  She seems like the type of gal who would be ummmm interesting? in bed and could get busy.  I think Marco brings that out in her.

So, does this mean we are going to have to watch the fake Jack try to wine and dine her?  I wonder if she will end up helping him.  That's an interesting though.  That would stir things up with Phyllis and the real Jack.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired, really tired of this fake and real Jack thing.  Let's move on.  We need to lock down this Deliah death story line and move on.

By the way, they have yet another story line to deal with, I almost forgot.  Who killed the two young people?

I will bet you these writers are young (most of the good writers have gone to night time TV.  What would they know about PTSD?  Really, I guess what they read about it.  Here's a thought, there must be writers there in Hollywood (old(er) writers who have experienced some of life and could make some of this (these) story lines make sense to us  viewers because right now.......it isn't.

Phew!  I'll so sit down now.

Honored Contributor

annabelle, Phyllis always has been frisky (aka FREAK).  I remember how she and Nick could be somerimes.  Then there was the infamous dumpster romp with Ronan.  If she likes faux Jack better, that's why.  He brought out the dormant kinkiness/freakiness.  Guess she forgot about it during her coma, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I agree that Phyllis gives the impression that she has no sexual limits.......but, to me, that was the "old" Phyllis. This Phyllis gives me the impression that the freakiest thing she would do is serve canned green beans instead of frozen or fresh....

Who is James ? The new head of every medical facility in the world , Stitch, is going to make his boo-boos ( straight out of Annabelle's medical books---LOL) go away !

Respected Contributor

Does anyone else think that Nicki's hair and make-up look fabulous today ? 

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I noticed she got her hair cut.  She looks great.  I think the long hair was pulling down her face. The lighter, more golden color brightens her face.  I'm watching a conversation between Niki and Neal and her makeup is softer.  I hope they keep her that way!

So, I was just thinking....how would you like to be the person in charge of personell in that company?  I mean Adam/Gabrielle is hired/he's fired/no....he's hired....The paperwork must be a nightmare.  Let's not forget Victor/Gabrielle and Abby is CO, COO, CO (something or other).....

I'd forgotten what a hoochee (another medical term in my vast array of medical/Star trash magazine books) Phyllis was.

You guys are right though, when she woke up from the coma (who has not experienced a coma recently on this show?) she became angelic-like....remember, she told her daughter she was turning over a new leaf?

So now Paul is going to find out 'who's jerking the judge's chain when he can't do anything else?  

I guess with Harding acting the way he is he's not the killer.  I mean, he doesn't act like the killer (all mean and onery).

I did spell check and hoochee isn't in the QVC dictionary.  Humph!  They don't know what's a happenin'.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Does anyone else think that Nicki's hair and make-up look fabulous today ? 

I was going to comment on her hair.  Didn't notice the make-up but maybe that, too, was why I was so drawn to looking at her.  Her haircut and style was outstandingly gorgeous!!

Honored Contributor

I just had yet another thought (2 in a row).  If everyone is so concerned about "who is Gabrielle" for real why don't THEY run his fingerprints?  They don't have problems testing who is who's kid, they can't run fingerprints on their own?

Wasn't Billy ready to do that?  What happened to Billy running his fingerprints?

I have to stop this obsessing.  I'm trying to make a little sense of this and it is impossible when the writers aren't even trying to make it make sense.