Respected Contributor

Y&R Monday JY 27 Spoiler ( huh? Dylan & Victor)

[ Edited ]

Vikki and Abby are suspicious of Victor’s claim that he and Jack will work together … Billy still feels Gabe belongs behind bars … The William’s have no one else to arrest except Gabe … Chelsea’s terrified when Adam takes off with Connor … Phyllis seems to miss Marco’s roughness

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-july-27th

Youtube promp July 28  sorry this was for May

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVEjlPnUNyM

This is the one I was looking for an excerpt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-PP5zUDM24

Next: You're just pouring gasoline on the fire to torch Newman Abbott, Billy (with Vikki) accuses Victor; who says I've resigned (or maybe you resign - hard to decipher the mumbling) ... Devon shouts over whatever Cane's yapping at Lily (back off and leave her alone) ... Harding hovers Adam's hand over the ink - lets do your fingerprints and see if we get any hits.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Monday JY 27 Spoiler ( huh? Dylan & Victor)

Harding is back...

Honored Contributor

I saw most of Victoria Rowell's 'talk'.  I always felt that Y&R especially had more African Americans on the show than most of the soaps I ever watched.  I don't know the whole story but I will say she is taking on a giant.  The atomosphere has changed since she first started all of this.  We shall see.

I don't understand what was going on when Niki said, "What's this about"?

I saw in Java's postings that Adam takes Connor, but he probably just took him to the park or something.  Chelsea gets on my nerves now even more than......wait for it.....Stitch.....yes, you guys know how much I dislike Stitch.....Chelse has taken over.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Nick may be covering and may not be the father of Sage's baby.  I can't stand Stitch and wish they would replace him.  He is not attractive at all.  It seems he is the only doctor in Genoa City and Paul is the only police officer.

Honored Contributor

paws...don't forget about Harding.  He's kind of a policeman.  

Honored Contributor

I think Adam takes Conner but brings him right back.

Looks like they can't make their minds up as to whether is on the show or off the show.  Or is it him...he's busy elsewhere and the show works around him?

As far as Nikki is concerned...looks like another intervention.  But I thought she quit drinking AGAIN.

annabelle, where/what did you read about Victoria Rowell?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Click over at Java's post on YouTube.  Right after I saw the short "coming up next" on Y&R then suddenly within about 10 seconds it started loading and it was an interview with Rowell (and her lawyer next to her) being interviewed by some talk show guy.

I have read about her in a long time and maybe I'm remembering this very differently (very possible) but I thought she had an interesting background.  i thought she was adopted by some rich people, etc.  Just interesting.  Like I said, maybe I'm wrong.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

annabelle, I don't know about rich but she was adopted and she did ballet and wrote a few things.  I mainly remember that she caused a lot of problems when she worked for Y&R.

She was married 2 or 3 years ago and is divorced already.  I think she's one of those people that are too smart.  I won't ever have to worry about that, lol.

By the way, annabelle, you said you're almost 68.  I'll be 68 next week; how about you?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Foxxie and Annabelle, I will be 68 the end of October.

Spoiler

Jessa