Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R MONDAY July 27 it's real baby via ultra sound

Hooty, you said we can see Monday's episode on Youtube.  I went there and typed in Y&R, 27July2015, nothing.

What do I need to type in to see it?  Thanks Hooty.

Respected Contributor

Hi Y&R Girls----- it is a beautiful day here in the northeast and I am feeling pretty smug since I had a very productive day ! 

As others have said, this recycling of story lines is really tiresome and, when all else fails, have one of the "old" ladies get preggers with a choice of Daddys. B-O-R-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!

Victor has become a caricature of himself....with his feeble attempts at "cursing" and speaking about people using both their names......among other things. IMHO, his and Nicki's characters have over stayed their welcome and time to send them off maybe returning for Thanksgiving dinner.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Hi Y&R Girls----- it is a beautiful day here in the northeast and I am feeling pretty smug since I had a very productive day ! 

As others have said, this recycling of story lines is really tiresome and, when all else fails, have one of the "old" ladies get preggers with a choice of Daddys. B-O-R-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!!

Victor has become a caricature of himself....with his feeble attempts at "cursing" and speaking about people using both their names......among other things. IMHO, his and Nicki's characters have over stayed their welcome and time to send them off maybe returning for Thanksgiving dinner.

Danky, you might be right about Victor and Nikki running their course.  I said awhile back that Victor had become a caricature of himself.  I think he makes up some of his lines because he's probably like me these days...forgetful.  I just retired and this year I was leaving notes to myself all over the place.  Like me, it's probably time for Victor to retire.  I've enjoyed him all of these years and I hate having these bad images of him now.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@javala wrote:

Foxxie way back at the beganning of this series it was said maybe things to the effect this could 1- bring Victor down, 2- Victor undoings,  what I think will happen is that Victor will not no longer be in control maybe his children will take over...

Someone we never thought of that it was Marco who hit Delia.

Marco possibly the killer of Delia?  Naw.  It doesn';t seem that Victor had met him yet.  I'm assuming that someone that Victor knows found Marco.

Foxxie Victor was conversing with someone for months who could have been Marco he was studying Jack's ways. The others were who were also killed way before Marco appeared....

Did they ever fingerprint who carried Delia off the road?

They might try to make it look like Adam did it but would not one hear or feel something?

It could be that way javala, Marco studying Jack for many months.  But why kill all of those people?  I need a connection.  Oh, well, not to overly worry about it.  It looks like things are getting ready to be revealed.  And it's supposed to be a shocker so that might leave Marco out. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I was really rooting to Gabe and Chelsea .....    I think she'll come around and things will still work out for them.

Trusted Contributor

I really love Gabe/Adam  and Chelsea together too Tinker

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I was really rooting to Gabe and Chelsea .....    I think she'll come around and things will still work out for them.

Ditto

Respected Contributor

Well Danky I too have a productive day which was not possible for many many years.... I am having my yardwork done an I am being taken to the cleaners by neighbor who wanted to help yikes  it is costing me more than i ever paid the pros  it is a long rip off story! but I will honor my committment but this will also be the last time they have my business for lawn and snow...

Anyway for a long time I never could set in my back yard chase this year I decide to baby sit so I sat there realize I was setting normally what a blessing and I also felt I could maybe do some yard work and after they left I took this wonderful clipper I got from QVC  http://www.qvc.com/Large-&-Small-Pruning-Shears-Set-with-Ratcheting-Action-Purple.product.M22345.htm... the large one works real good I also got their Sun Joe chain saw http://www.qvc.com/Sun-Joe-Electric-Multi-Angle-Telescopic-Pole-Chainsaw-Purple.product.M46810.html?... that even an 80 year old could work.... and this everyone must have shovel/Spade http://www.qvc.com/Spear-Head-Gardening-Shovel-&-Spade.product.M27353.html?upsh=1&sc=M27353-CSWB i also got some other great stuff from QVC well I still have to have these fast growing Elms removed this is why as I sat there said to self I wonder if I do this with the prune and I was able than I thought I wound if I try that special spade to see if I could dig and I could go into the ground like butter...

Well I went back to my chase and thought about how I would go about this I would get some twine and make a few tight bundle so when I cut it, it would not fall apart and than I would dig out the roots  but as i search more on the net how to rid it I need to as soon as I cut the stumps to put take a paint brush and cover the open bark with round up so it can go down to the roots than when it is dead take it out.

But their is more I for the first time in many years took a walk around the block I did get a little winded so I slower my pace and feel I will build up each day to make sure I do no harm with my enthusiasm, now I am thinking of having a friend to remove this thing since that is a wonderful spade.... Maybe in a few months I have regain a good strength I know I still have just be wise, our bodies have good memories so I know this will happen patience...

Honored Contributor

java your post about being 'taken' reminded me of right after my husband died I decided I wanted to have some Green Giant Arboredum (sp) trees planted along the woods in my back yard.  The nursery planted them and well.....after (I promise this is the truth the 3rd time of 15 of them dying) I said, "Enough!" and had them make good on the warranty by planting other things.  So, that wasn't so bad (they did make good on the amount I spent).

However, a very dear friend (who is in the business of building) said he could build me a walk-way around the back with a patio.  I said, OK, well, he meant well but he hired many of his workers and I paid all of their fees and for the materials and on and on.  Long story short the little walk-way and patio cost me over $6,000!  It wasn't anyone's fault, I guess.  But I know about being 'taken' by good meaning people.

I really need to move.  It's on a 1 acre lot so I have to pay the kid next door to mow it and rake the leaves (never ending).  I pay him $80 to mow it and $110 for the leaves.  Ahhhhh!!  I hear the grass growing as I type this!  Ha!

Glad to hear you are getting your health back.  I'm soooo tired most of the time.  Went to the thyroid Dr recently and he said it is functioning on low normal but won't raise it.  Ugh!

Anyway, take care.  

Respected Contributor

Get on Angie list and find honest people who are hungry to do an honest days work.

My neighbor son been cutting my lawn since 08 and I have had good yard people in the past, I just want to give the youngman an opportunity but the two of them have that game down good, they are too smart for me and I dont want to be arguing with my neighbor so I let it go and know not to do business with them again...

You are too kind both those folks took advantage of you they want to do like the world teachs but i know there are good people who walk with the Lord and could not in good conscience cheat some one...

There are still good people upon the earth who chose good and there are those who think the only way to get ahead is to pull a fast one...  I know the day is very near in their life time, so it is out of my hands....

I beleive in the truth I will not sugar coat "well they ment well" no that would be lying to  myself.... 

Me I goof, and I thank the Lord for a lesson learn, and my life is going good because I am teachable.