Honored Contributor

Anyone watching? 

I knew they couldn't kill off Bassam otherwise what would be the point of watching the show. I'm more interested in them having Bassam take power and show the struggle involved in trying to change the country.  So I hope once they get done with this current plot line we can finally get to him taking power. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I didn't realize it was back on again! What night is it on?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Valued Contributor

Tuesday @ 10pm, FX.

Respected Contributor

@2cockers1cat wrote:

@Tuesday @ 10pm, FX.

Thank you! There are so many shows coming back I can't keep track right now. Smiley Frustrated

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Valued Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@2cockers1cat wrote:

@Tuesday @ 10pm, FX.

Thank you! There are so many shows coming back I can't keep track right now. Smiley Frustrated

Keeping track--I know.  Summer is getting like the Fall roll-out!  So many choices! 

I want to OT add:   

The premier episode of Mr Robot, USA, 10pm, Wed, is worth your time.  USA made it available On Demand and on-line.  I am impressed and hope subsequent episodes are as intriguing.

Honored Contributor

That's why I have a DVR, I don't have to remember. It just shows up in my now playing list. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

That's why I have a DVR, I don't have to remember. It just shows up in my now playing list. 

Our cable DVR has 6 heads.  Some weeks on Sunday's I need all of them!! Then there is The Good Wife dilemma. With Archie Panjabi gone, do I care enough to check out the new season?  Plus, to adjust for football ending late, I add 90 extra minutes to the recording time.

Honored Contributor
Loser that I am I get the TV Guide and write down my viewing schedule for the week! If I didn't write it down I would forget to watch many shows. Can't wait for Suits tonight. I long for the days when there were only reruns on and you had the summer off!
Respected Contributor

I loved this show last year but so far the first two shows are dragging. 

Respected Contributor

Jamal's son, Ahmad (sp?) is going to either get killed or do something REEEALLY stupid.

So far, I'm liking the new season.