Honored Contributor

Wednesday 7/1/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

Well, that was fun. Audrey got torpedoed yesterday and her game is largley sunk. In an effort to save herself she's disclosed the big eight alliance she was part of to Austin and others in an effort to rally them to her side. She thinks she can rally the votes to save Jace, vote out Jackie and then target the rest of the saner houseguests while saving her own backside. Austin seems willing to play along with this to some extent (why???) but I'm pretty sure no one truly trusts Audrey at this point and time.

Much of what we saw yesterday was likley inspired by the diary room to get footage to make Thursday's vote look iffy, but I'm pretty sure Jace is still heading out the door this week with Audrey right behind him next week. 

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll see the aftermath of the BOTB. We'll see the Have Nots getting the Have Not room and meeting slop for the first time. We'll get the picking of the POV players, the POV comp and finally end with the POV ceremony. Tomorrow is the first live show, so don't expect much in the way of live feeds tomorrow. Those first few weeks they rehearse the newbies to death to be sure they know what to expect on the live show. Nothing much scares a producer more than mentally unstable people on live TV, and we've got some mentally unstable people in this house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/1/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman, do you have BB Onset Sleep Deprivation Syndrome?  Today is Wednesday.  This is when the topic edit function can be your pal.  

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the updates, Gman! It looks like the drama has started a bit early in the BB house! Looking forward to the show tonight.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Honored Contributor

On a more serious note, I was able to tell the difference between the twins just from their fleeting appearances in the Sunday night's CBS show.  I don't get how they're fooling a single person.

I liked Vanessa last night but I don't watch BBAD every night.  Why did she want to leave?  Does she have a chance in the game anymore?  

She and DaVonne are smart, so I want to see their game when the cast gets culled and hopefully they don't go out early.

Honored Contributor

Oops!!! It is Wednesday isn't it? Oh well, that's an easy thing to fix. I'm a bit sleep deprived today and unfortunately it has nothing to do with Big Brother and everything to do with an 87 year old mother with dementia who's having another of her sleepless streaks. As of this moment we're about 29 hours into this streak. She typically burns out sometime between 36 and 42 hours. I just wish I had whatever's circulating through her body on these sleepless spells. I'm ready to crash about 18 hours in, but she justs keeps going and going. (Her longest sleepless streak so far is 45.5 hours.) On a normal day keeping her awake more than four or five hours at a time is nearly impossible, then about once a week a sleepless spell will click in and you can forget about sleep. There's clearly some sort of a chemical rush she goes on those days, but I'm lacking whatever it is she gets and I'll be dragging around in a highly sleep deprived state until she finally crashes. (Hopefully tonight.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I watched some of BBAD last night and saw Jace berating Steve. It went on and on. I was beginning to feel somewhat sorry for Jace before but seeing his horrible attempt to manipulate Steve put him back in the, can't wait for him to leave, category. Why Austin seems to want to keep him is a mystery to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 7/1/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Wow, Gardenman, I knew you are a caretaker of your mom (I am as well, though she's much healthier) but didn't realize the deterioration.  So sorry.  You are such a special man to stick with her at the price of your own sleepless nights and to take such wonderful care of her.

Honored Contributor

She started with the sleepless nights with a mini-stroke about three years ago. By last spring she was only having one sleepless night every six to eight weeks. Then in the middle of last June she had another small stroke that reset the sleeplessness, but in the last few months the interval between sleepless nights seems to be stretching out so I'm hopeful we'll get back to one every six to eight weeks. Physically her health is very good, and in the last two months she's now had three clear days where her mental status was more or less normal, but you never know what to expect from day to day.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Is there going to be more than one set of twins because didn't John the dentist say he has a twin?   they give the location as to where he is from as so vague because it seems like almost every country in PA has a jefferson twp.

take care gardenman I know that is hard work. 

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Is there going to be more than one set of twins because didn't John the dentist say he has a twin?   they give the location as to where he is from as so vague because it seems like almost every country in PA has a jefferson twp.

take care gardenman I know that is hard work. 

The twin question is interesting as one of the women in the house was speculating that there was a male twin as the diary room asked her about a houseguest named Matt. When she asked, 'Who's Matt?' they substituted another name, so she was thinking one of the guys could have a twin. I'm guessing we'll find out more about the twins tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!