Honored Contributor

Tuesday 7/07/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

And the top secret 'twin twist' is no longer a secret. Da'Vonne figured it out yesterday, consulted Jason about it, and they've now spread the word through most of the rest of the house. Jeff, James, and others all know the truth now.

The phone made an appearance yesterday, but it was all done off the feeds. Apparently all of the calls came one after another. I think the houseguests had to pick which phone call to get and Da'Vonne chose the seventh one. (Conveniently the one that voids three votes.) The house knows someone has the power to void three votes, but they don't know who has it. They're speculating it's Da'Vonne and they're right.

Da'Vonne is making an effort to rally votes, but most of those she thinks she's getting are lying to her to get her to quit bugging them. She's still likely to leave by a unanimous, or near unanimous vote. 

Expect lots of chatter today about keeping Da'Vonne so production can make the vote look close, but if I was betting, I'd say Meg was about as safe as possible. The HOH camera will appear today and we'll be able to get Shelli's HOH message later today. Expect lots more twin chatter. There's talk of surreptitiously marking one with a magic marker, but most have now picked out the physical differences and can tell them apart without marking. Word should reach Liz/Julia sometime today (if the diary room hasn't already told them) that the house now knows there are two of them. Will Liz/Julia come clean, or try to lie their way out of it? We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Tuesday 7/07/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Morning gardenman,

Da'Vonne should have kept her mouth shut, she might have been able to make a deal with Liz/Julia to keep their secret in exchange for their vote to keep her safe this week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CaliKat wrote:

Morning gardenman,

Da'Vonne should have kept her mouth shut, she might have been able to make a deal with Liz/Julia to keep their secret in exchange for their vote to keep her safe this week.

Even if Da'Vonne blackmailed the twins, even with the power to void three votes, she likely would have been gone anyway. It would take her five votes to stay and getting three or four isn't too hard, but getting that fifth one is the challenge. And the twins could promise to vote to keep her then vote out the blackmailer and solve their problem.

Da'Vonne really needs to be pointing out how popular and loved Meg is, and ask others if they think the jury would vote for them or Meg in the final two. If she gets enough people to realize they'd beat Da'Vonne, but lose badly to Meg, then she might be able to rally the votes. (Though that strategy tends to work better later in the game when the end is near. Week two, houseguests assume they'll have lots more chances to pick off those more likely to beat them in the end and will vote out whoever the HOH wants gone, and Shelli really wants Da'Vonne gone.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I wish Da'Vonne gets to stay I like her a lot. Hate to see Meg go as she has grown on me. I can not stand Shellie or Clay. When she smiles it never reaches her eyes. She is a cold B. 

Glad the twins are exposed they are not identical. I do like them so far.

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I wish Da'Vonne gets to stay I like her a lot. Hate to see Meg go as she has grown on me. I can not stand Shellie or Clay. When she smiles it never reaches her eyes. She is a cold B. 

Glad the twins are exposed they are not identical. I do like them so far.

I have to agree that there is a bit of an ice queen inside of Shelli. She's very clever and manipulative and I'm not sure how much warmth there is inside of her. I suspect if it comes down to her or Clay at some point, she'll have no trouble pushing Clay off the cliff. She'll act upset about it afterwards, but I doubt it would truly bother her deep down.

It's funny that now that the twins are exposed, everyone in the house has mentioned how different they were. It's like they all sensed the difference, but just no one put two and two together until Da'Vonne did.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@CaliKat wrote:

Morning gardenman,

Even if Da'Vonne blackmailed the twins, even with the power to void three votes, she likely would have been gone anyway. It would take her five votes to stay and getting three or four isn't too hard, but getting that fifth one is the challenge. And the twins could promise to vote to keep her then vote out the blackmailer and solve their problem.

Da'Vonne really needs to be pointing out how popular and loved Meg is, and ask others if they think the jury would vote for them or Meg in the final two. If she gets enough people to realize they'd beat Da'Vonne, but lose badly to Meg, then she might be able to rally the votes. (Though that strategy tends to work better later in the game when the end is near. Week two, houseguests assume they'll have lots more chances to pick off those more likely to beat them in the end and will vote out whoever the HOH wants gone, and Shelli really wants Da'Vonne gone.)

I don't really like Davonne but I think that would be a good strategy for her.  I think the the rest of them should vote off  Meg then work on the 2 couples.    I don't really care one way or the other about Meg.

Honored Contributor

I don't care about Meg either. DaVonne should be telling the others that if they are nominated with Meg, Meg will stay and they will go. It makes sence to get rid of the popular housemates when given the opportunity.

Honored Contributor

I suspect BB will be working the houseguests hard to vote out Meg. If Meg goes then Da'Vonne and Audrey stay in the house as targets and buy an extra week for their twin twist to survive. Meg's well liked in the house and among feed watchers, but she hasn't been featured on TV, so the TV audience doesn't really know her. Given a choice, I suspect production would prefer to lose Meg.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Rumor has it the houseguests may confront Liz/Julia later tonight on the twin twist. They sound like they're planning it for BBAD. Clay and Shelli are going over the alliances in the house and their position in the house. The alliances are a bit of a mess right now. The big alliances have largely collapsed into a series of two and thee persn alliances with lots of over-lapping loyalties. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

So today I listened to Entertainment Weekly XM radio interview a or the producer of Big Brother.

It was very interesting.  One thing I took away from it (Hey!  I was driving and you know my memory) was it takes between 300 to 350 people to cover (that what she said, cover) 40 hours of TV viewing each week!

She called it 'a small city'.  She was asked if the cameras ever give these people privacy when they are going to the toilet.  She said YES....IF it's obvious they're going in their 'to go to the bathroom'  otherwise, no privacy.

Just thought I'd share since usually I don't remember anything about anything.  Ha!