Frequent Contributor

I'm not a big fan of kids movies but I would say this is definitely a general audience type movie. It had a great message, music and amazing Lego constructions and cinematography. It did feel a bit like a possible Lego commercial but I stay entertained and laughing most of the movie. Have you guys seen it?

Respected Contributor

aol reviews gave it an ""A"". they gave monument men a ""C-"" and that's the one i want to see. lego is heavily promo-ed.

Super Contributor

I heard on the radio today that the Lego movie is a huge hit, especially with the adults. I'll wait to see it on cable. I have no desire to see The Monuments Men.

Regular Contributor

I had no plans to see the Lego Movie but now I think I will try to see it maybe with another movie that I really want to see. I saw Monuments Men & loved it. I saw it with The Invisible Woman (about an affair Charles Dickens had during his marriage which I guess was a true story - Ralph Finnes directed & stared). I liked it but loved Monuments Men but this is just my opinion.

Frequent Contributor

I wouldn't mind seeing The Invisible Woman. That sounds really interesting-I love period pieces. I'm not sure what Monuments Men is but I'll look it up!

Super Contributor

Movies based solely on selling a product REALLY bother me.

I wonder if it's any good.

Regular Contributor

I went to see it Friday after seeing Winter's Tale (which I loved) but couldn't get into it & left.