Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2015 Part 2 (includes spoilers)

Since the original post seems to be missing, let's use this one.

I thought that maybe Bill or Steffy had something to do with the immigration guy showing up, but would they want Liam to marry Ivy? Maybe they are innocent....

I guess marrying like this is legal? I'm sure it happens all the time. At least Ivy knows that Liam isn't that into her now that Steffy's back. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2015 Part 2 (includes spoilers)

I would think that Bill would be miffed if Liam marries Ivy when you know that he wants Steffy in the family. Unless he forgot about marrying could keep her here and that would get them married off prematurely. Sounds like a Quinn thing to me. I thought yesterday Wyatt was going to accuse her of it then. Quinn is always at the bottom of it.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Thinking about it, Bill is always way ahead of the game. This marriage thing to save getting deported, he would have thought of that. It has to be Quinn, getting Liam out of the way with Ivy so Wyatt has free reign with Steffy. JMHO.
Trusted Contributor

Also Lainey, thanks for setting up the thead again.
Honored Contributor

I can't watch this again!  I WON'T watch this again!!!  Quinn and Liam and etc. etc. etc.  NO NO NO!

Honored Contributor

I am sure immigration have checks and balances to make sure people don't just get married for a green card.  Although I don't know if that is necessary anymore.

I've seen shows where people are checked on that they live together, etc.  But then they were just TV shows for romantic purposes of entertainment.

Honored Contributor

have a question......is she NOT a citizen because the US doesnt recognize dual citizenship with australia and she never renounced her australian citizenship?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I am sure immigration have checks and balances to make sure people don't just get married for a green card.  Although I don't know if that is necessary anymore.

I've seen shows where people are checked on that they live together, etc.  But then they were just TV shows for romantic purposes of entertainment.

LOTS of people still get married just to get a green card. a number of years ago it used to be a lot easier.....6 months-1 year and you could get the green card and then get a divorce. now it takes a few years and you do have to go in for interviews so they can establish that you are truly a couple (even though you may not be.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I just went on the website and actually Steffy (the actress who plays her) posted that she didn't fill out the paperwork necessary to declare being an American citizen.

If I remember right.  She said she didn't fill out the paperwork, she just figured that she was automatically a citizen without filling out the paperwork.

It looked like it was actually the real actress.  She replied on Soap She Knows.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of Jun 15:

~ Quinn enlists Carter to help her do something that will work to Ivy and Wyatt's advantage.
~ Ivy asks Liam to marry her so she can stay in the country.
~ Liam considers making a significant sacrifice in order to help Ivy with her legal problems.
~ Quinn impatiently waits to find out whether her plan to bring happiness to Wyatt's life worked.
~ Steffy plans to surprise Liam with a gift she hopes will show him that they are meant to be together.
~ Ridge, unaware of Quinn's meddling, discourages Wyatt from his latest pursuit.
~ Having anticipated a future with Liam, Steffy grows stunned, then angry upon discovering that he has once again sabotaged their chance to be together.
~ A manipulative Quinn uses Ivy's vulnerability to gain her trust.
~ Steffy puts her foot down with Liam, insisting that she won't relive a particular moment in their history.
~ Wyatt gets the go-ahead from Quinn to pursue what he wants.

~ Ridge and Caroline get a visit from Steffy, who wants to apologize and extend an olive branch.

Spoilers for the week of Jun 22:

~ Quinn urges Ivy not to share the truth about her situation with Liam.

~ After overhearing Liam declare his feelings to Steffy, Ivy knows she has to make things right.

~ Liam is shocked by Ivy's disclosure.

~ Maya is overwhelmed when Rick asks her to move back into the Forrester mansion.

~ Ridge makes Maya a generous offer, but it comes with conditions.

~ Ridge enables Caroline to design again in the same manner she helped him.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum