Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2015 (includes spoilers)

Did you guys see how much Rick has changed? Unbelievable. He even tried to give Aly advice on how to channel her anger. Everybody is making nice. Well, Wow!!
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I predicted from day-one that eveyone would luvvvvv Maya and be totally ok with everything and everything would be coming up roses with Maya and Rick back in the fold.........so predictable of Brad Bell.  This whole trans storyline seemed just a little too convenient with the whole Caitlyn thing being pushed on "E" and another reality show on some other cable channel................I really don't care what people do in their private lives, but I've watched B&B forever and this storyline was dropped in as a ratings grab and seemed too obvious. 

Respected Contributor

And there's Brooke.....

Rick is going to try to be nice for a while but it probably won't last - he has anger management issues.

I love Crazy Aly! Smiley Very Happy What I can't believe is that everyone just lets her go off like that in the meeting and does nothing about it. Can you imagine doing that in real life where you work? Maybe because she's family and they know she has issues. Why wasn't Oliver there to reel her back in?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

Aly is going off the deep end.  Caroline and Maya now good buddies??  As if that would ever happen in real life.

Honored Contributor

It's a sunny, hot California day by the pool and Aly is wearing a long-sleeved dress buttoned up to her neck.  Only Pam and Charlie are dressed goofier.   

Respected Contributor

Now Steffy is trying to be nice to Ivy because she figures she got her way and has Liam back. She was so rude to Ivy before when Ivy was dating/married to Liam.

Aly is so immature and childish - how does Oliver stay with her? He's clearly much older than he is, why would any guy put up with that? And it's not like he's sleeping with her! Woman Frustrated

Steffy and Liam were wrong flaunting their affection for each other in front of Ivy. Doesn't Liam realize how hard this is for Ivy? Does he forget how hard it was for him to see Hope with Wyatt?

How did Mrs. Avant get to the front door? I thought the Forrestors had a gate you had to go through. Oh, maybe she said she was Maya's mother and the guard took her word (without calling the house or checking of courseWoman LOL).

Can't wait until Monday to see if Aly snaps.

Honored Contributor

That girl who plays Aly SURE does CRAZY well. Good grief.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spoilers for the week of July 13:

~ Aly objects when Ridge chooses Maya as the face of the new California Freedom line.

~ Maya is joined by other transgender models at the California Freedom fashion show.

~ Bill makes an unexpected visit.

~ Aly's distress about the fashion show makes her delusional.

~ Wyatt comforts Ivy after she witnesses Liam and Steffy flirting.

Maya is stunned when her father shares that he told everyone Myron had died.

~ Julius reaches out to Maya, but Nicole is wary of their father's decision.

~ Zende tells Nicole he hopes she stays at Forrester.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was awful for Ivy yesterday when Steffy and Liam went skipping out of the living room, hand in hand, and Liam turned around and told Ivy he would call her.   Seriously? Ivy, move on!!!!!!

And it looks like Wyatt is going to be there again to support one of his brother's ex-girlfriends/wives. Can't these people find someone else outside of their "round and a round and a round we go" circle?

Honored Contributor

lainey, I TOTALLY agree with everything you said.  I guess Hope will be back in the picture soon.

The problem is that the producers would then have to hire someone else. I wonder how much they pay the floating head?  Maybe she could come back cheap!

It's the same people over and over.  Most of us thought when Ivy came into the picture something different would happen.  It makes me sick the way every woman pines for Liam.  He's a wet noodle.  I really don't care for him at all.  Maybe he's good but just doesn't show it to the camera.