Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

Ridge firing Oliver was just as stupid as Aly trying to fire Wyatt.

From what I've seen, Ridge hasn't been designing and hasn't been contributing ANYTHING to FC. I don't know what he's been doing beside going to the park with Katie. He wasn't even given a new position and responsibilities .... that would have to come from Eric and Rick.

I was never a fan of Ridge's .... so I didn't think it was possible for me to like him less, but I do. New Ridge is a total failure, IMO.

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 4/1/2014 Deb1010again said:

Oh boy ..... Ridge on another ego trip. How original. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

As for the "somber news" .... anyone have any theories on this one?

I didn't read about "somber news", but I'd say the "life changing" news from Hope to Wyatt is that she's pregnant. Or it's a pregnancy test from her GYN that falls out of her purse and Wyatt sees. Just my guess. Other than that I have no idea.

In the spoilers it says "Brooke delivers somber news to Katie".

This statement doesn't make any sense. I would think Hope being pg would be good news. Also Brooke and Bill get back together so that would be good news for Katie too.

I think since the spoiler says they start throwing blame at each other must have something to do with RJ? Maybe he runs away or something.

Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I didn't read about "somber news", but I'd say the "life changing" news from Hope to Wyatt is that she's pregnant. Or it's a pregnancy test from her GYN that falls out of her purse and Wyatt sees. Just my guess. Other than that I have no idea.

This statement doesn't make any sense. I would think Hope being pg would be good news. Also Brooke and Bill get back together so that would be good news for Katie too.

I think since the spoiler says they start throwing blame at each other must have something to do with RJ? Maybe he runs away or something.

What is "pg" supposed to mean?

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2014 luvmyteddy said:

What is "pg" supposed to mean?

pg = pregnant

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Maybe Brooke and Bill want to raise Katie's baby? They are SUCH ideal parent material. . . Or maybe take RJ away from Ridge? OR probably Bill is going to take back his company. That must be it. They are throwing Katie out of power there. And if Hope has Wyatt's baby that will tie them to Forrester. . .

Honored Contributor

Maybe the ""somber news"" is that Brooke gave Bill the papers that Katie signed giving Bill back his company. We never were shown what Brooke did with those papers which means she didn""t throw them away.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I missed yesterday's episode. Cable problems. What happened? Why did Ridge fire Oliver???
Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:

Maybe the ""somber news"" is that Brooke gave Bill the papers that Katie signed giving Bill back his company. We never were shown what Brooke did with those papers which means she didn""t throw them away.

I bet that's it.

Super Contributor

Somber news...Brooke tells Katie that Ridge got an ultimatum from Eric to leave her if he wants the CEO and he said no to Eric because he (Ridge) wants Katie more than the CEO position. So that means Rick will still be CEO.

Respected Contributor

Mondays menu says that Hope and Aly help Oliver. Whatever that means.

Eric makes a decision. I thought I read he makes Ridge and Brooke co-presidents which I think means Rick would still be in control.