Esteemed Contributor

It appears that Rosie Perez and Nicolle Wallace may be asked to leave. Whoopi and Raven will stay. Is there any hope for this show?  I think it is pretty bad these days.

Honored Contributor

Why would they be asked to leave?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Have not watched it for a long time.Don't care about any of the hosts.Not interesting anymore.

Honored Contributor

I liked Nichole from the start and now Rosie Perez has grown on me.  I don't really like Raven that much as she is not that informed and has stated on numberous occasions that she is not informed on current topics as no one keeps her up to date and she appears to have no ambition to do this herself.   How are they going to keep or gain a real following if they keep changing co-hosts??  Their real mistake was bringing Rosie O'Donnell back!!  They should bring Joy back and still keep at least Nichole.  Nichole is not abrasive in the least and is really funny and very informed for a political type person.

Super Contributor

It's been a few years since I watched the show. I don't even miss it. When Elizabeth was on I watched but I had enough of all the liberals talking over her. I've moved on!

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch but I like Nicole Wallace.  The original View was entertaining.  I think they need to let the show go and try something altogether different.

Honored Contributor

I read that those two only had one year contracts so it's decision time on both sides.  Personally, I think they would be foolish to let Nichole go with the Presidential election next year.  While she's not the most interesting host, I do like her fairness, intelligence and humor.  I'm actually surprised MSNBC has shared her with ABC.  They may want her back all to themselves now that she has a more well known name.  

Rosie has kind of gotten it together since they threatened to do away with her earlier in the year but I still would not miss her if she went.  I don't find her very natural in this kind of format and it's offputting to me as a viewer.  I don't like someone reading to me off of a cue card.  Just give your opinion and I can research it later if I find it that appealing a topic.

I do like Raven but now that she has the job she's kind of gone flat.  Still, too early to tell though and, in my opinion, she's much better than some of the other girls they tried out.

I suggest bringing Mario in full time or often.  He's always a hoot and he plays well with the girls.   I also liked Stacey London.  I thought she blended well too.    

Esteemed Contributor
Nicole is the only one who's really informed. I may disagree with her opinions, but she's an intelligent addition to the show. Raven is an embarrassment. She seems almost proud of being uninformed, although Whoopie has chastised her for it. The program seems unfixable at this point, with all the musical chairs that have gone on over the last few years. It's time to stop.
Respected Contributor

I checked on The View once.  Saw Rosie and changed the channel.  No exception to this rule of mine. I watch nothing that includes this gal.

Valued Contributor

Raven's added absolutely nothing to the show and I can't believe they put her on permanently.  Rosie's just ok.  I couldn't stand her at first, but now I don't mind her.  I think she's gotten time to get used to the role in this show.

I can't imagine why they haven't just cancelled The View at this point.  It really is a revolving door of co-hosts, and they've gotten far away from the original premise of it.  Most of the guest co-hosts are just awful.