Honored Contributor

Sunday 8/02/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw the POV comp which James won, keeping the power in his hands. Clay won a trip to Ireland and Becky won $5000. And the other 'prizes' in a 'Game of Thrones' ripoff, we now have Jackie in a suit of armor being constantly polished by her squire Vanessa and Shelli is hitting targets in the backyard with a sword 2400 times to protect the house.

Clay is insisting on being voted out on Thursday to keep Shelli in the game. James is targeting Shelli however. It's way too early to know how the votes will fall just yet. Meg and Jackie are solidly with James. John and Becky seem to be solidly with Clay and Shelli. Vanessa, Austin, and the twins are largely wildcards. How they vote will determine who stays and who goes. Vanessa would likely prefer to keep Shelli, but I'm not sure how much power she has over Austin and the twins.

Today should be a pretty quiet day as Shelli finishes defending the house, Vanessa finishes polishing Jackie's armor (she also has a unitard she's wearing), and Clay campaigns to be voted out.

We have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll see the conclusion of the HOH comp, James getting his HOH room and then the shock of Shelli and Clay going on the block. It should be a good show.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/02/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks for these updates gardenman.  I prefer to read your spoilers than what is offered elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

I felt really bad for Jackie in that suit of armor thing.  It's seems so constricting and as a dancer, used to communicating with her body (and sometimes saying waaaaay too much) that costume goes harder on her than it would on anyone else.

So CBS knows what they're doing and the show crossovers can work.  I like her from TAR.  I would have liked to see Vanessa play Survivor but if they put her on now she's gone on the first vote (if they don't throw her overboard on the boat to the island).

That knife thing was no fun to watch.  And not just because Shelli was Princess Poutyface.  It's just no fun to see someone do the same action over and over and over and OVER.  

Gardenman, why do you think they do those punishments?  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Who's keeping track of shelli doing that?   Is there a counter somewhere.   It's so funny to watch her and see the expression on her face.  

I think everyone should be nice to clay's mother and keep him there.  Would somebody want their son to come for some girl he just met?

I see the counter now it was 1382

Respected Contributor

Does anybody think it could be part of Clay's personal strategy to put himself up as a sacrificial lamb in order to garner sympathy and ensure he stays in the game? Just a thought that came to me.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

clay and shellli were talking about vanessa about not knowing whether to completely trust her.   Please can they just realize that vanessa's only true friend is austin.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why BB is now doing those torturous punishments. It's not fun for the houseguests and it's not fun to watch. They've only started it the last couple of seasons. Last year Brittany had to spend forever kicking soccer balls, now Shelli is a gladiator. I could see that end with no trouble. Brittany last year had her feet so beat up she could barely walk. I don't mind punishments (weird hair color/shaved head, handcuffed together, solitary confinement, etc.) but these intensely physical ordeals are a bit much.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

Does anybody think it could be part of Clay's personal strategy to put himself up as a sacrificial lamb in order to garner sympathy and ensure he stays in the game? Just a thought that came to me.

It could be, but he seems pretty intent on going out. I don't totally understand it, but Clay doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Maybe he's hoping Shelli will refuse to let him quit and send him in to continue to fight for them, but Shelli's not that type. If you're willing to fall on the sword for her, she'll get the sword, hone the edge, and hold it for you.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes! My new tablet is now coming tomorrow according to Amazon! That's a nice surprise. That should make live feed watching much, much easier. Of course that's assuming I don't get too distracted playing with it to watch the live feeds.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

It's possible but I think he might have actually used the veto on her if he had won. Maybe he would just like to think he would...like it's part his romantic "knight in shining armor" persona. I think chances are equally as good that the other houseguests would have talked some sense into him. 

As far as if they both stay on the block it will be interesting to see how hard he tries to get them to keep Shelli.