Honored Contributor

Saturday 8/01/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This stupid forum redesign ate my first attempt at this, so here we go again. The first post took over a half hour and was more detailed, but I'm running out of time now, so I've got to keep this one shorter.

Shelli and Clay were shocked to find themsevles nominated for eviction yesterday by James. "But, we've never done anything to him! Sure, we may lie to him ten or so times a day, vote out his allies and create fake alliances with him to win his trust, but for him to break his word that we were safe is wrong!" Vanessa rushed in to calm the pair and keep them from destroying her game. (Which she seems to have been moderately successful at achieving.)

After hours of crying, pouting, sobbings, screams of rage, and just general disgust, Shelli and Clay (with the help of Vanessa) formulated a plan to stay alive in the game. They'll simply win the POV, save one of them, then have James put up Becky the Betrayer instead and then rally the votes to get out Becky. Sure. James will do that. Oops! It runs out he won't. If one of the two wins POV James will put up Liz so he's sure Austin and Julia will vote to keep Liz taking away two of the votes Shelli and Clay need. James has been several steps ahead of Shelli and Clay this whole week, and I just don't see them catching up to him now.

Later today we'll have the picking of the POV players, followed by the POV comp. Clay has said he'll use the POV on Shelli to save her. Shelli would also use the POV on herself to save her and will demand that anyone else who wins the POV uses it to save her. Unfortunately for Shelli, she has little to no real power right now. The feeds should be a lot of fun today as all heck breaks loose.

Now I've got to go shopping though. See ya all later. I'll post back later (assuming the forum lets me post) with the results of the POV picking and comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 8/01/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Gardenman, sorry you lost all your hard work for us -- again.  So much for "autosave", huh?

Honored Contributor

I finally got up for BBAD and was nauseous watching Austin talking to Jackie with a pillow over his privates.  :shudder shudder shudder:

What was Jackie, um, eating?  Jackie, you are going to get a lot of lot of men after you when the show ends, and you may not want most of them.

But it was worth it, Shelli flipping out was everything.  She thought she was the queen of the hive and...sting!  Buzz on outta there, Shelli!  So much fun.

This really is a very good season.  Just about enough to erase the memories of the last two trainwrecks.  (Aaryn who?  Frankie the Venti jerk?  Amanda didwhat?).

Respected Contributor

Good Morning GM and LORI-BABY !

At the start of BB I had subscribed to the feeds (I don't get BBAD) but stopped after 2 weeks .....I just wasn't into it. I think it is time to re-up so I can have a front row seat to observe the goings-on......GM makes it sound so exciting and interesting. 

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I finally got up for BBAD and was nauseous watching Austin talking to Jackie with a pillow over his privates.  :shudder shudder shudder:

What was Jackie, um, eating?  Jackie, you are going to get a lot of lot of men after you when the show ends, and you may not want most of them.

But it was worth it, Shelli flipping out was everything.  She thought she was the queen of the hive and...sting!  Buzz on outta there, Shelli!  So much fun.

This really is a very good season.  Just about enough to erase the memories of the last two trainwrecks.  (Aaryn who?  Frankie the Venti jerk?  Amanda didwhat?).

It took a bed pillow to cover Austin's privates ? Oh, the visual ! 

What exactly was Jackie eating ? 

Honored Contributor

It was a wide throw pillow that covered his whole midsection, but it wasn't hard to imagine why it was there.  I like Jackie since TAR and I like her in the BB house, and I know she was playing the game and she has game.  But at times I had a horror movie reaction:  Jackie, leave now!  Get away from the tattooedhairymonster!

Respected Contributor

This is a video showing vanessa's  house on youtube. It is from 2012 and she has the nerve to say  Johnny Mac doesn't need to win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHbu2P5mwf8

WSOP 2012: Vanessa Rousso's Vegas Pad

Respected Contributor

If you read the comments on youtube, it says that the home is up for sale and her poker winnings have not been impressive.

Honored Contributor

From what I'd heard earlier, Vanessa has won $4.5 million over the years, but entry fees (often $10,000 or more,) travel expenses, taxes, and a divorce can pretty quickly wipe out a lot of money. She might be in financial trouble than Jason. You just never know.

I survived my shopping trip and I'm back for the fireworks coming up later today. (Is this national travel day or something? I was in more traffic today than ever before.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Love....Thanks for making it easy to click over to see Vanessa's house.  

My late Uncle's best friend was Minesotta Fats.  He was a famous hussler/pool player (Paul Newman's movie was about him) in Vegas.  I only met him a few times but I remember he used to say (this was way back in the ealy 60's) that a lot of people call themselves 'gambler' but few people really are.

It sounds like this Vanessa is a lot like that.  My guess is that she used this as a way to make herself stand out from other's and appear more interesting.

I enjoy reading everything all of you (shout out to gardenman) for all of the time and effort spent keeping us up to date) but I don't have the patience to watch it, besides I can't figure out how the show works.

It seems like I'm not the only person totally grossed out by this guy Austin.  I can't stand to watch him.

I'm beginning to think he's not so easy to get rid of.