Honored Contributor

Saturday 7/04/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! In an odd twist I'm not banned again! Yeah! Just time for a short update today.

Yesterday was a very busy day for the houseguests as they rolled almost a week of activity into one day due to the holiday weekend. We went from two HOH's (Shelli and Becky) with four nominees (Shelli nominated John and Da'Vonne and Becky nominated Jason and Steve.) In the BOTB Becky's team lost, dethroning her as HOH and leaving Shelli in charge. Shelli really wanted Da'Vonne out and when Da'Vonne lost the POV (also played yesterday) things went nearly perfectly for Shelli. There was a slight hiccup in John winning the POV and planning to use it on himself. Shelli had made deals all over the house to keep people safe, so she had few options for who to put up opposite Da'Vonne. She ultimately decided to put up Liz/Julia, our twins. We'll have to see if BB allows that to stand as Shelli told the Liz/Julia she was going up which is a rule violation, but one that's rarely enforced. They have until Monday's POV ceremony to decide if they'll enforce that rule.

Da'Vonne seems to have accepted her pending eviction and is asking her allies to try and keep Jason safe for her. It doesn't look like she's planning to put up much of a fight. Of course, that Kathy Griffin phone call could change all of that. Since BB will be the guys makig the call, I'm guessing they'll make the call when someone they want answering the phone is nearby. I'm pretty confident the call won't be made randomly. They'll want someone by the phone who will make things the most interesting by answering it. Of course, with this being Big Brother chances are the wrong person will dive in and snatch the phone away, but those things happen.

Over night we had some inflatable giraffe molesting/play going on. (They've named the giraffe Giselle.) Austin thnks Audrey is America's player. (Come on man! We have better taste than that! Well, maybe not, but still.) Clay and Shelli are still getting closer. Audrey is still overplaying the game. (She says she'll target Meg if she wins HOH.) Vanessa spent a couple of hours tidying up the kitchen. All in all a pretty quiet night.

Things should stay real quiet today as they'll likely be on an inside lockdown all day due to the Fourth. I'll post back if anything exciting happens. (Assuming I don't get banned again.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday 7/04/2015: Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!!

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Gardenman.  I'm still smiling from Liquid Sunshine.  Lovely anecdote.

Interesting, in my posts talking about your ban I deliberately put notifications to Admin and they never responded nor did they take those posts down and/or ban me.  Which makes me think they have seen the error of their ways.  Of course it's possible they never saw those posts LOL.

At any rate this was no way to treat a "Valued" contributor.  

Happy Fourth to you and the whole Gardenfamily.  And to all.

Respected Contributor

Happy 4th of July to you too and all the posters.

Thanks for the updates. How dare QVC ban you? Anyway glad you are back.

Trusted Contributor

thanks for the updates, i havent watched the feeds much at all and i'm glad we can come in here and keep up to date Smiley Happy  the past 3 yrs i was glued to the feeds, but i think there boring this yr. but it is very early in the game  keep up the good work keeping us informed 

Honored Contributor

I found it kind of funny that they bumped up my contributor rank just before banning me. It's like they're saying, 'We love you and appreciate your contributions here. Oh, and by the way, we're banning you.' There's a certain amount of humor to be taken from that. One would almost think those running things here are making things up as they go.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally agree, G'man!   "They" pat you on the back with one hand, while slapping you with the other hand!   But we know you well enough to know that you would never intentionally do wrong.  We all tease about BB and I am going to try to do better.  But here is one last rant:

For those of us who only see the CBS shows each week, I for one could do with LESS of Julie and Kathy Griffin and more of showing the HGs!!   How much total time of the less than an hour show each night do we have to see Julie and other "stars"?   With all the commercials, we already only see about 43 minutes  of the hour show!! I wish they would give us the whole hour of the HG's and cut down on the extras!  (apologies for sounding mean)  LOL

And a very happy celebration of July 4th to all of you!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!

Honored Contributor

For those without the live feeds, Clay and Shelli have spent most of the day in bed cuddling and telling each other how great they are. (Shelli's laugh is starting to get really annoying.) The houseguests are still allowed in the yard and a few pool games have taken place and Liz/Julia watched as Austin bench pressed 300 plus pounds. (Note to Austin: Showing your competitors how strong you are may not be the ideal strategy.)

All in all pretty much nothing's happening.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Does Clay have to wear sunglasses to keep the glare from Shelli's white teeth from blinding him? 

People who couple up during the first few days/weeks just put a big target on themselves, from what I recall.  But I would like to see Clay stay around a bit longer.  He's about the only eye candy IMO.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Liz/Julia are selling the heck out of puttng up Meg instead of Liz/Julia and she's got Austin helping her. (Them? I'll be glad when this twin twist is over.) She/they/whoever might be gaining some ground as Shelli seems so intent on getting out Da'Vonne that nothing else really matters to her. Liz/Julia makes the point that she's been more competitve in comps than Da'vonne and Da'Vonne could sell the house that Liz/Julia was a bigger threat than Da'Vonne since Da'Vonne is horrible at them. Meg is loved by everyone though and no one would vote her out. It now sounds like Meg will go up instead of Liz/Julia. We'll find out Monday.

Clay and Shelli are being so, so obvious in their closeness that it's going to backfire on them in a big, big way. You just don't do that and survive in Big Brother. Even if you're in a big alliance, the closeness of a couple is a threat to everyone else in the alliance and they'll work to break the couple apart. Jeff and Jackie are much, much smarter in hiding their partnership.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!