Super Contributor

I am hoping that he will grow on me, as it stands now I am not impressed with him. I guess it's because I loved Billy Miller so much.

Frequent Contributor
I loved Billy Miller, too. But I enjoyed seeing the flashback with teenage David Tom and Jill.
Trusted Contributor

I have always liked Billy Miller and thought he did an excellent job. I remember David Tom and also remember that he is Heather Tom's (Katie on B&B for those who don't watch B&B) brother. There is definitely a similar look between the two.

What I find funny is that Heather used to play Victoria. How weird would that have been if she still was - LOL. Guess they couldn't have hired David because that would just be creepy.

Regular Contributor
First of all I've watched Y & R for many years, Second of all don't hate me girls. The first few times I watched the new billy I was ok I liked what I saw also, but the past few episodes I've started to not like watching him as much. I'm sure he'll grow on me. I think this will be the end of Victoria and Billy this time. I have a feeling they are going to hook her up with the doc. Which I think might make a nice couple. But then again it's the soap world so who knows lol . Oh and one last thing Victoria's bangs. Don't think those will grow on me, hope they just grow out fast lol.
Honored Contributor
On 2/20/2014 Abby1967 said: First of all I've watched Y & R for many years, Second of all don't hate me girls. The first few times I watched the new billy I was ok I liked what I saw also, but the past few episodes I've started to not like watching him as much. I'm sure he'll grow on me. I think this will be the end of Victoria and Billy this time. I have a feeling they are going to hook her up with the doc. Which I think might make a nice couple. But then again it's the soap world so who knows lol . Oh and one last thing Victoria's bangs. Don't think those will grow on me, hope they just grow out fast lol.

Awwww, I like her bangs, lol. I think they make her look younger.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor
On 2/20/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/20/2014 Abby1967 said: First of all I've watched Y & R for many years, Second of all don't hate me girls. The first few times I watched the new billy I was ok I liked what I saw also, but the past few episodes I've started to not like watching him as much. I'm sure he'll grow on me. I think this will be the end of Victoria and Billy this time. I have a feeling they are going to hook her up with the doc. Which I think might make a nice couple. But then again it's the soap world so who knows lol . Oh and one last thing Victoria's bangs. Don't think those will grow on me, hope they just grow out fast lol.

I think the bangs make her look younger too, I like them.

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/8/2014 annabellethecat said:

He was also a star player in the short lived show where Sara Michelle Geller played twins. He played a bad guy in the series. It was fun seeing him in this show.

I've been sitting here reading '....something dirty laundry' website. I cannot understand why they (Y&R) keeps this woman on. She is going to bring down a show that's been on forever.

I watched Y&R from the very beginning for many years. Then I got busy and stopped watching it for a few years. About 8 years ago I started back watching it.

I've been very upset at the way the show has been heading. I tape it and fast forward all of the parts I don't like.

Lately between B&B and Y&R I haven't been watching much. I could not believe they killed off that little girl!

There's too much to mention that bothers me. Obviously I'm not the only one.

Why in the world don't they fire that Jill woman? It doesn't make sense? When that many people stop watching a show it's time to make changes.

I feel the same, I don't mind missing it anymore..the writing stinks, IMO!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
On 2/20/2014 JESSA said:
On 2/20/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:

I think the bangs make her look younger too, I like them.

Ok, Jessa, I have to take it back. After seeing Victoria today with her bangs sideways, I didn't like it. Her makeup was different, too, it seems.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

emmismom, I just finished fast forwarding over almost the entire show. Makes me so sad, but the writing stinks, I don't like that Billy, there are just so many things I don't like.

It's as if they (the writers) think we're stupid. We are supposed to believe that Jill would go along with being tied up and then fall for anything that stupid Colin tries to pull. Come on! She's a lot smarter than that!

There are so many things that makes me sick about the show now. I can't stand Cynthia whats her name. I just don't care for her. I'd probably watch her on another show, but I kind of doubt it.

Then the B&B is pretty much the same way. That show now stinks too.

All I've ever watched (except for a few short months when my girls were little) were all of the soaps on channel 9.

It's almost like loosing a friend. It sounds stupid but that's how I feel. The producers won't listen to anyone. I have read so many things on the internet. I haven't seen very many positive things about any of the shows.

That UTube thing about missing Billy was funny. You could tell the actors are just sick about his leaving, for real, you could see it on their faces they are worried about the show continuing.

Oh! Well!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/20/2014 annabellethecat said:

emmismom, I just finished fast forwarding over almost the entire show. Makes me so sad, but the writing stinks, I don't like that Billy, there are just so many things I don't like.

It's as if they (the writers) think we're stupid. We are supposed to believe that Jill would go along with being tied up and then fall for anything that stupid Colin tries to pull. Come on! She's a lot smarter than that!

There are so many things that makes me sick about the show now. I can't stand Cynthia whats her name. I just don't care for her. I'd probably watch her on another show, but I kind of doubt it.

Then the B&B is pretty much the same way. That show now stinks too.

All I've ever watched (except for a few short months when my girls were little) were all of the soaps on channel 9.

It's almost like loosing a friend. It sounds stupid but that's how I feel. The producers won't listen to anyone. I have read so many things on the internet. I haven't seen very many positive things about any of the shows.

That UTube thing about missing Billy was funny. You could tell the actors are just sick about his leaving, for real, you could see it on their faces they are worried about the show continuing.

Oh! Well!

I so agree annabelle..the writing DOES stink, you would think the Y&R would see that, B&B too. I have also watched Y&R since the beginning, except when my kids were small. I guess its time I quit watching soaps anyway..the death of Deliah made me depressed anyway, and then getting rid of MM was the icing on the cake. Even though there were many that quit watching, they continued, showing us THEY don't care! Without an audience, what does that prove? Other soaps have bit the dust, guess that doesn't mean anything. I really wonder how long they will continue. Too be honest, there aren't any on the show I care about anymore anyway!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West