Frequent Contributor

David Tom has replaced Billy Miller and the few minutes that I've seen, looks very similar to the "old" Billy. I was pleasantly surprised! Always enjoyed Billy Miller & wish him luck.

Trusted Contributor
David Tom was always my favorite Billy. I will be in the minority and say I was not a big fan of Billy Miller's version. And Billy and Victoria -never bought them as a couple.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing. I had to look close because I knew the new Billy was suppose to start and thought wow he is a clone.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

David Tom was the first Billy - I don't know whether it was better story lines or what, but I prefer Billy Miller (esp w/Victoria). But they do look very similar & hopefully we're going on to somebody else for a SL now!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/5/2014 Tommie1965 said: David Tom was always my favorite Billy. I will be in the minority and say I was not a big fan of Billy Miller's version. And Billy and Victoria -never bought them as a couple.

Never liked Billy's character..he just gets worse IMO~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I am going to miss Billy Miller, but I think David Tom is an excellent replacement, since he was the first Billy ............. and yes they do favor!

Adam walked away from that explosion, he is too mean and evil to die and will probably show up a few months later with reconstructive surgery and no one will know who he is!

BTW, read where Y&R ratings on Jan. 31st were the highest they have been in years!

Honored Contributor

I wonder where Billy Miller is going to turn up. My guess (and I read) that he wanted more money since he kept winning awards. That makes sense. I guess since the cast is so large they have to put caps on some of this spending.

Super Contributor
On 2/6/2014 annabellethecat said:

I wonder where Billy Miller is going to turn up. My guess (and I read) that he wanted more money since he kept winning awards. That makes sense. I guess since the cast is so large they have to put caps on some of this spending.

that wasn't it. he wanted to be able to do other projects away from Y&R like he had in the past but for some reason they would not give him the time away from the show anymore. and he said that when it came down to it and he had to decide what to do - he chose to walk away from Y&R. he gave and interview to SOC.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Annabelle, Shesallthat is correct, Billy Miller wanted to pursue other things, which they had let them do in the past. He had played in a Lifetime Movie about the husband that killed his wife on their honeymoon by shutting off her oxygen tanks while diving, this was a true story about a couple was from AL!

Honored Contributor

He was also a star player in the short lived show where Sara Michelle Geller played twins. He played a bad guy in the series. It was fun seeing him in this show.

I've been sitting here reading '....something dirty laundry' website. I cannot understand why they (Y&R) keeps this woman on. She is going to bring down a show that's been on forever.

I watched Y&R from the very beginning for many years. Then I got busy and stopped watching it for a few years. About 8 years ago I started back watching it.

I've been very upset at the way the show has been heading. I tape it and fast forward all of the parts I don't like.

Lately between B&B and Y&R I haven't been watching much. I could not believe they killed off that little girl!

There's too much to mention that bothers me. Obviously I'm not the only one.

Why in the world don't they fire that Jill woman? It doesn't make sense? When that many people stop watching a show it's time to make changes.