Trusted Contributor

Can someone please tell me if they did away with the my activity or is it called something else.  Sorry for being a pest.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Can someone please tell me if they did away with the my activity or is it called something else.  Sorry for being a pest.

No apology necessary, Jessa; happy to help.  8)

Just follow the instructions that I posted below.  I actually "tagged" it (kind of like favoriting or bookmarking a word or words) and named it 'My Activity'.

This is so that I, as well as other posters, would always have a reference.

It's also super-helpful in case we forget how once it's second nature to us, LOL.

(151949 wrote):

At the top right side of any community page is an empty box, and next to it a drop-down box that says 'Community'.

In the empty box put your nickname.

Drop down the other box and click on Users.

Then click GO; it will bring up info about you.

Click on the number of posts, and all your posts will be there.

Super Contributor
I got this tip from doobdoo: once you have your activity page, add it to your browser bookmarks or favorites so you can quickly access it again.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you feline and Penellope...you are the best!  I really appreciate you taking time to answer me.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Penellope wrote:
I got this tip from doobdoo: once you have your activity page, add it to your browser bookmarks or favorites so you can quickly access it again.

Yup; smart advice.  That's the first thing I did right afterwards.

QVC Social Team

Hello @Jessa9@feline groovy@lainey1@Penellope!

I'm happy to share that you can now see all of your posting activity in your account. Click here to see instructions: My Activity

Honored Contributor

Re: My Activity

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

I'm happy to share that you can now see all of your posting activity in your account. Click here to see instructions: My Activity

@Eva-QVC thank you so much for the My Activity update and for sharing this information!!! 

And a big thank you to @Eva-QVC @Keyai @Brittany-QVC @Beth-QVC @Amy-QVC @Susan-QVC@Wayne-QVC @Paulette-QVC @Community_Team and all the other QVC moderators for making sure that your IT department understood that this was a priority for the QVC forum members!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Eva-QVCOk, maybe because I'm on my iPad, as I usually am, clicking on My Activity didn't work for me.  Even the original instructions didn't get me to My Activity any more.

What's more important to me, though, is why it's so difficult to change and keep the changes I make for font size/style, color and using italic.  What you see on this post took me a minute or so to put in place because things kept going back to the default setting.  I gave up on the italic.  It's easier to get my settings when I don't initiate the Quote format.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie @Eva-QVCOk, maybe because I'm on my iPad, as I usually am, clicking on My Activity didn't work for me.  Even the original instructions didn't get me to My Activity any more.

What's more important to me, though, is why it's so difficult to change and keep the changes I make for font size/style, color and using italic.  What you see on this post took me a minute or so to put in place because things kept going back to the default setting.  I gave up on the italic.  It's easier to get my settings when I don't initiate the Quote format.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)