Honored Contributor

My DH and I attended our first Keith Urban concert, in Chicago, last week. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I'm not even a big country music enthusiast, but this show was AMAZING. The opening bands were even good! They both probably took up an hour of time, but then Keith came on and played for another solid couple of hours. He didn't spend a lot of time talking between songs, but went from one right to the next. At one point, he did shine a big stage light on the audience to read the assorted signs that were brought. One gal had one that said a dance with Keith Urban was on her bucket list. He brought her on stage, danced close with her, but then a stage hand brought out a reclining chair for the girl to sit in and Keith sang a song to her. OMG!!! Toward the end of the show, Keith came up into the section beside ours, sang a couple of songs and as he finished, he pulled a Sharpie marker from his pocket, signed his guitar, and handed to a girl in front of him. WOW, those were two lucky girls. He really puts on an incredible show. If you ever get the chance to attend, don't miss out! I already can't wait for him to come around this way again, we'll be there for sure!!! But for now....watching American Idol will have to suffice.

Trusted Contributor

he seems like such a very nice person....Nicole really got lucky!

Esteemed Contributor
Isn't it great to see a good performance? Sounds like you had a blast.
Frequent Contributor

He is an amazing performer! I've seen him twice in Kansas City. He really is a nice guy, too. We were thisclose to him when he walked through the audience. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} One of the best concerts I've been to.

Regular Contributor

I would pay just to watch him stand on the stage smiling! LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm a little late joining, but I saw him two years ago and it was my 2nd favorite concert ever (first was Barbra Streisand). He puts on a terrific show!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Love him . . . just plain love him!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986